Author Topic: spores (hive)  (Read 3501 times)

sonofoz

• View Profile
spores (hive)
on: July 21, 2019, 02:31:10 PM
hi.

the card spores did not works.

i know everythings in this game works randomly, so it's not sos surprising, but here it is.
io made a game against a doldren, (and i play doldren enough to know that the card spores one shot him)
and it works one or two times in the game. i had spores + plagues, and nope.
the guy one shot me (normal with doldren) and killed me with the second blow without being affected by the card. except maybe twice during the game.

i won't tell it enough, make your game works properly before trying to add or modify useless things.
there is nearly no mission which is not bugged a moment or another or wich is not pingged to death.

Guilla

• View Profile
Re: spores (hive)
Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 09:38:44 PM
I use shiver a lot as Doldren and that seems to help counter those quick downs from spores and other counters. Only prevents one shot so if I screw up I still die, but that's the life of a Doldren anyway.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 05:14:08 AM

if I screw up I still die, but that's the life of a Doldren anyway.
indeed  ;D

hmmm shiver... remember me the effect, my game is not in english and i don't know all cards anyway. ^^'

is it the card who gave some life back a second after being hurt ?
because in this case, he was not even hurted nor slowdown nor even scratched nor anything.

Guilla

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 03:52:29 PM
Shiver is the damage debuff. I really like it for many situations and it seems to effect all kinds of different damage sources. 50% reduction to anyone close to you, 75% at 5 stack.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 24, 2019, 01:50:12 PM
ok, i had checked for shiver, it maybe that, but in this mission the damages the doldren was taking was not half by 50%, he took simply no damage at all from spores, so... =s

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #5 on: August 09, 2019, 10:48:59 AM
Thanks for the report, we are going to investigate it. Please check out our website and Social Media channels to keep track of the state of the game and all the issues that have been fixed.