Author Topic: Matchmaking  (Read 1280 times)

Just Monika

• View Profile
Matchmaking
on: July 19, 2019, 10:56:04 PM
Lets address something with antagonist in this matchmaking system I am level 77, tier 3 I'm apart of a small spaceguild and only a couple of us play antag and I am one of those people. So to keep the multiplier up for XP balanced I need to play some antagonist. Which first of all is rough with the new system in the first place but thats a topic for later.

What I have been going through for the last two days of having to play antag is a nightmare for my most recent example i just got out a match with 3 purple tiers and a teir 6.

Purple tier 3, 5, and 1

And a teir 6.

And I'm again...a TEIR 3 this matchmaking system needs a change I had to spend that match trying to pick the one person who wouldn't hit me once and put me in instant down state but I would have to land 4 ot 5 hits just to knock them into down state, then to top it off the guns they had werr downing me in 2 to 3 shots where my simple forge level 7 wasn't putting up a fight.

To make a story short I had no chance in this match, and even if I wanted a chance it would have to be given to me the enemies they were fighting weren't even holding up, the boss enemy they almost stood around in a circle taking his shocking damage like it was nothing, so I couldn't even use the map to advantage.

Something here needs a change, matchmaking needs some work, and this is really hurting one half of your gameplay.