Author Topic: High ping + host problems + bugs  (Read 4690 times)

Lolsword

• View Profile
High ping + host problems + bugs
on: July 18, 2019, 06:47:13 PM
So, since yesterday I'm having serious issues with the game.
First, in every match I played, my ping was VERY high, something like 400+. This isn't my internet's fault since my ping is fine in every other game.
Second, the host keeps migrating all the time. I  wasn't the host in any match, so I doubt it has to do with my high ping.
Finally, during the character select screen, the game bugged twice and I wasn't allowed to choose anyone, forcing me to disconnect.

Is this happening with someone else? I already lost a plenty of gold and a blueprint :(

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Re: High ping + host problems + bugs
Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 10:49:08 PM
I was going to make my own bug report but your basically covering what I wanted to put, at least in part.
I've been having multiple games where out of nowhere the host migration kicks in and restarts nearly all the progress we've done, and another time ( I saved a video) of a mission A Mouse and a Snake where the Host migrated 3 times (I think it might have been 4 time) back to back while we had an Antagonist and Every time we put in Aleph to get Valeria out of her Camouflage every thing would reset but the aleph lives pool which Im sure the Antag loved.

(Edit: I dont want to link the video cause I was little pissed and started trash talking. lol)

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 06:07:19 AM
I had one game where I was the host and the host migrated somehow, but I was still in the game.

Angeles2099

• View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 06:26:48 AM
exactly, it keeps migrating but nobody left

lokoangel48

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 06:42:26 AM
So everyone having this stuff happening too?

and here I thought it was my internet again

Addy253

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 19, 2019, 11:01:33 AM
I was going to make my own bug report but your basically covering what I wanted to put, at least in part.
I've been having multiple games where out of nowhere the host migration kicks in and restarts nearly all the progress we've done, and another time ( I saved a video) of a mission A Mouse and a Snake where the Host migrated 3 times (I think it might have been 4 time) back to back while we had an Antagonist and Every time we put in Aleph to get Valeria out of her Camouflage every thing would reset but the aleph lives pool which Im sure the Antag loved.

(Edit: I dont want to link the video cause I was little pissed and started trash talking. lol)

had a game on low blow yesterday had 2 migrations one at start reactor was 3/4 of the way full and the other was second section which wasn't so bad compared to the first time. also why dont u run the video through share factory? just split the clip where ur talkin smack and drop audio to 0 problem solved lol

Urgehal

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 19, 2019, 11:43:33 AM
I played the game yesterday for the first time since the new update. About 5 games and had no such problems. Just a small sample size from my end though. Considering how wonky the game can be (especially after a fresh new patch), I'm not surprised, rough...

Angeles2099

• View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #7 on: July 19, 2019, 01:13:28 PM
also why dont u run the video through share factory? just split the clip where ur talkin smack and drop audio to 0 problem solved lol
Good idea lol, Here it is although I forgot to shorten the time of the video but cropping the loading screens a bit too, at least I muted it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTRAXmm3UZg

(Edit: Just know I'm not very good at the game lol.)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 01:21:28 PM by Angeles2099 »