Author Topic: MSE player base  (Read 10492 times)

Marcus4471

• View Profile
MSE player base
on: July 18, 2019, 05:39:56 PM
For the last 'x' amount of matches I've played, I've constantly, as a T1. R3 player, been put in matches with T2 R6 and unranked players. Great. Really hard matches. High probability of losing due to level difficulty and of course, team mates going into battle with effectively a cocktail stick to damage the enemy.

So, I purchased Ginebra. The next mission had a blueprint in it, my only of the day. I didn't want to use her, because I had a feeling it'd be a hard match with no weapon built to 10, for my rank. However, I knew, overwhelmingly that the other players, whom I have a high build for, should I use them, there'd be a 99% chance I'd get a duplicate weapon, as this has happened to me, every time I've done a BP mission. Even though I have one BP with the character and need two, it'll always give me a duplicate - waste of time.

So, the mission chosen was the first one, 'Hanging By A Thread'. And lo and behold what do I see? A T1 R1 Mikah, a T1 R2 Sooma and an unranked Hans. I choose Ginebra and the game starts. Immediately Mikah quits. Yes, our highest ranked player, who pushed up the level of difficulty quits. BOOM! Yes, I have a thread saying that people are free to quit, but there's a COLOSSAL DIFFERENCE between being stuck in a game as the only T1, high ranking player and a bunch of T2, R6 and unranked.

So, the player then leaves, playing on PC not allowing me the opportunity to tell him/her how much they've now pretty much destroyed our chances. Great and the enemy pour in. The first part was hectic. We were literally swarmed by Hades and we just scraped through, lost quite a few lives and Licus Dion's health was literally hanging on about 3%.

The next section starts and it's, in a word chaos. Wardogs pouring all over the place. Elites knocking everyone down to low health. Amazingly the Hans' although dieing was really holding his own and incredibly impressed for an unranked player, firing a pellet gun. Sooma and I were running around like devils possessed. Even though I had a 0 weapon build, my crossbow was doing 200+ criticals to groups of enemies. I was holding my own. Our shuttle went back twice for Aleph and we survived.

Then just before we clear the passage to the elevator, the deserter Mikah shows up (now it wasn't a game error, she left as there were no connection problems) roughly about 15 mins after the start. She starts to help and dies and myself and Sooma make it into the elevator, two dead, can't be revived as Cortez is off getting aleph.

We then go into the last section on sudden death. We get to about 60% generator before Hans is taken out by a super aleph elite. He played exceptionally well, considering the match difficulty was at 40%. He'll have been around 3% I should imagine.

Mikah ruined our chances and I lost my only BP for the day. The only chance and I'm in a match with high level players, every other one low. I died, of course I did, but I think the total was around 5. Hans was taking the most punishment and certainly 85% of the deaths were his. However, given the situation it was perfectly acceptable.

Had this been a pre 2nd July update match, that BP would have been mine, as I'd have just replayed until I won.
I'm getting sick and tired of constantly low level matches and then when it's one that counts and I could do with a low level, you put me in with high ranking raiders.

There is NO CALL WHATSOEVER, as a T1 R1 players, to quit with a T1 R2 & R3 player in your team, regardless of an unranked player and I had a Ginebra with a Build 0 weapon. 3 of us made it through almost 2/3rd's of the game on our own. We would have done it easily had you stuck around.
You're also blocked now. Any time you show up in a game I quit. Let's see how you like it from now on.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 12:16:36 PM by MSE_Ojuel »

ScimitarSlice

• View Profile
Re: MSE PLAYER BASE
Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 06:11:58 PM
they are catering to the fortnite crown who wants to just meme around and buy stuff.  this is not a serious competitive game.  Professional gamers would laugh at someone who said it was.  Not that it's not good or can't be fun, it's just not serious in that way, getting less serious by the update.

try overwatch.  they are introducing a 2-2-2 role lock which is great for me because I like to tank.  It will be glorious.  you can queue for whatever role you want. 
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:25:29 AM by MSE_Karen »

Lolsword

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 06:48:26 PM
Maybe the Mikah's player bugged or lagged. It's happening with me all the time...
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:25:44 AM by MSE_Karen »

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 18, 2019, 07:23:37 PM
Maybe the Mikah's player bugged or lagged. It's happening with me all the time...
Not for 15 minutes. If it was bugged, then the'd have connected within a couple of minutes. The player rejoined because he/she thought we'd be dead, but was surprised that we'd managed to survive and decided to stay, most certainly knowing the game was nearly over and to claim the award for the next day pot, as well as stopping a game penalty and MMR reduction.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:26:13 AM by MSE_Karen »

SergeyKosinskiy

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 18, 2019, 08:32:36 PM
This is so ironic.

Also there this thing called name and shame and you kinda break it right now.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:26:28 AM by MSE_Karen »

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 19, 2019, 12:28:31 AM
This is so ironic.

Also there this thing called name and shame and you kinda break it right now.
Look, you and I are going to constantly disagree. We clearly do not see eye to eye on anything, but then quite a lot of players are seeing eye to eye with me.

And you're damn right, I will name and shame because the player had no need to quit. He was in a team with two T1 players, high ranked for that matter and lost us the game and my BP. My team mates played a blinding game and I mean a seriously blinding game. The unranked Hans was phenomenal quite frankly, even though he died about 15+ times.

There's a HUGE difference between leaving a match when you're a high T1 player amongst low rank T2, but not high ranked T1. He lost the match for us, no one else and I'm mad because of the update that's only giving me on BP a day and NOT guaranteed, unlike 5 or so previous 2nd July update. You've been staring at the trees too long you're missing the wood sunshine.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:27:37 AM by MSE_Karen »

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 19, 2019, 04:17:31 AM
You've been staring at the trees too long you're missing the wood sunshine.

You are losing your mind on this shit now. I thought you were deleting your acct here lol
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:27:45 AM by MSE_Karen »

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 19, 2019, 04:31:58 AM
Care to offer constructive criticism, or just insults?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:27:58 AM by MSE_Karen »

Alex2199

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 19, 2019, 05:04:59 AM
Hello! Although I see your point I do believe you are over reacting. Frist off Ginebra isn't really that great of a choice for "Hanging by a Thread" anyway, however, I probably would have done the same in hopes to get her blueprint regardless of the match. No fault there.

The high level Mikah leaving, sure I get is annoying especially if it is a high mmr rating. However, being this upset by it seems a little overboard? You also didn't provide any sort of solution for them to fix this. Just a long rant about how you feel screwed over for a blueprint, that you can always try the next day for, and how mad you are at a player for leaving. Also although annoying you also have to take into account of the players life. You don't know why they left it could have been to be a troll or it could have been serious. Also to say you will leave a mission anytime you see that player in the team seems sorta hypocritical to me...Yes, you (might) be getting even with that Mikah player, but you are still punishing other players who may have that issue on a daily basis. On top of that hurting you as well sense you will most likely miss out on the rewards.

I am not saying you are in the wrong by any means, however, its just a game. If you feel as if something has seriously been done wrong to the game don't just say "F- you" and "F- this". It doesn't help. The correct way to go about it is to address the issue and give 1 to 2 suggestions on how they can make a feature or gameplay better.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:28:28 AM by MSE_Karen »

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 19, 2019, 06:29:56 AM
Care to offer constructive criticism, or just insults?

LMAO I'm on your side. But a while ago you were like... "im deleting my account!!!!! etc".
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:28:52 AM by MSE_Karen »

SergeyKosinskiy

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 19, 2019, 08:21:28 AM
I mean... do you really don't see the irony? Do you liked that feeling you had? This is what you did to other. And now that you had same treatment you angry? So doing this to other aren't a problem for you but if its done to you they should be banned, reported and what not? ??? ???
And callimg me a troll cause I don't agree with you is just classic ;D
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:29:11 AM by MSE_Karen »

Cazic-Thule

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 19, 2019, 09:59:33 AM
Marcus man I agree with you 100% but it's seriously time for you to just delete the game and quit playing. It really isn't worth the anger, the frustration, and it's damn sure not worth some dumb pointless platinum trophy on your account that means nothing. There's so many other games to play and so many other things to do besides let yourself get pushed to this type of rage.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:30:35 AM by MSE_Karen »

Urgehal

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 19, 2019, 11:35:38 AM
Sheesh...I thought you were going to go away...permanently?  :o

Ah well, your masochistic nature with this game is amusing, so please keep posting lol. It's the main reason I frequent these boards these days, along with the sodium from folks who've deleted this game but are still here anyways. I think I need more fries...
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:31:04 AM by MSE_Karen »

ScimitarSlice

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: July 19, 2019, 12:15:00 PM
Sheesh...I thought you were going to go away...permanently?  :o

Ah well, your masochistic nature with this game is amusing, so please keep posting lol. It's the main reason I frequent these boards these days, along with the sodium from folks who've deleted this game but are still here anyways. I think I need more fries...
Yes you are correct.  The forum is more entertaining than the actual game. Kind of like rubber necking a 17 caar pile up on the freeway
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:31:34 AM by MSE_Karen »

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: July 19, 2019, 06:38:16 PM
I mean... do you really don't see the irony? Do you liked that feeling you had? This is what you did to other. And now that you had same treatment you angry? So doing this to other aren't a problem for you but if its done to you they should be banned, reported and what not? ??? ???
And callimg me a troll cause I don't agree with you is just classic ;D
There is no irony and you fail to see that. You are utterly incapable of differeniating between high ranking T1 players and low ranking T2. You are going to have a high chance of losing a mission playing with two T2,  R6 players than playing with a T1 R2 & R1 player especially when you're a T1 R3. How about actually trying to understand the point being made before replying? 
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:31:46 AM by MSE_Karen »