Author Topic: Attaining a score of 325; Is it worth it?  (Read 8210 times)

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Attaining a score of 325; Is it worth it?
on: July 16, 2019, 05:16:47 PM
So, for a score of 325, to receive an extra 50k gold, means an average score of 9.558 on each mission. It's a massive jump from the last prize score of 280 which requires an average of 8.235.
Now they've seriously nerfed gold, faction point and XP awards, after pot play and 4 dailies is it really worth the grind to get this score?
I'm a T1, Rank 3 player, currently sitting on about 316 points with a couple of 10's, a couple of 9.9's and a mix of low to medium 90's left. The thing is, some missions, to get high scores as an Antagonist are really hard to do. The same for some raider missions also. The grind needed to get 325 is a hard one so what's the point with the terrible rewards for long play time?

Is anyone here chasing the 325 or now, after the update, like me just happy to sit with the 280 score with a final 260 gold bonus, instead of 310 with the 325 score? I can hit the 280 pretty easily on just the dailies. As a raider, I can hit the average in just over 2 days play of just dailies. And luck permitting, the same as an Antagonist. So, technically, no need to really play this anywhere near as much as I was.

RedRocketBear

• View Profile
Re: Attaining a score of 325; Is it worth it?
Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 08:17:35 PM
I was stuck on 324,7 and had to antag for 2 days. Was NOT worth the frustration!

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 10:27:04 PM
I'll just get 280 and be done with it. I don't like playing as antagonist but the prizes are too good to be left alone. And of course, when I play as antagonist I'll use the most fucked up min-max builds out there which makes me feel pretty bad.

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 17, 2019, 03:22:42 PM
Thank you for expressing your thoughts on the monthly rewards, we're currently working on making them cooler and more challenging. :)

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 20, 2019, 03:22:14 AM
I'll just get 280 and be done with it. I don't like playing as antagonist but the prizes are too good to be left alone. And of course, when I play as antagonist I'll use the most fucked up min-max builds out there which makes me feel pretty bad.
I won't be doing 325 again, that's for sure. What a grind and July 2nd updates don't make grinding worthwhile. I'll easily get the 8.2 required in just over 2 days with the pot and 4 dailies, playing as Raider. In fact much higher. Antag mission requirement will maybe take a little more. As stated, I'll have my platinum some time nect month and then I'll be stopping playing.

ScimitarSlice

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 20, 2019, 03:46:24 AM

I had both the 1 punch cards faction and after manifesting for doldren.  I could terrorize almost everyone without even using my gun.
not fun.  I like to aim.  See us in COD.  You will get owned.  Honestly I traumatized myself on how much of a troll I was.  I don't like the dark side of the force.  Enjoy, trolls. 
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 03:48:59 AM by ScimitarSlice »

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 01, 2019, 12:06:03 PM
Thank you for expressing your thoughts on the monthly rewards, we're currently working on making them cooler and more challenging. :)

Guys, check this out: https://spacelordsthegame.com/news/the-broken-planet-turns-red-under-the-influence-of-the-crimson-conjunction

For the first time, the weapon Skins are available as monthly rewards in adventure mode

I hope you all enjoy this month's weekly rewards! :)

rickbleach

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 02, 2019, 04:38:44 AM

Like I said on facebook, This type of game needs events (Christmas, summer, Valentine's Day, carnival, game anniversary, etc.) to attract more players. i liked the atmosphere of the event and the skins and swords, being the first reasonable event😎;
Unfortunately there are no character skins, for example changing the color of the outfit and the monthly rewards need to be balanced, because for players to finish, only 1 or 2 people get all the rewards, not even rank (9) in all missions.
Note: It's always good to see that mercurysteam responds to your community.  :)

tummosoft

• I am a prgramer come from Vietnam
    • View Profile
    • Tummosoft
Reply #8 on: August 02, 2019, 04:57:12 AM
I was stuck on 201 and had to antag for 7 days.

Engelsgaard

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 04, 2019, 07:22:39 AM
I liked the Diablo2 ladders, where the first to reach top scores get remembered forever. So a list who was first in the last months and who is first this month, would be really cool.
You could even separate console players from PC-players.

Xinderoth

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 05, 2019, 04:30:24 PM
Yeah, after getting the dailies and the mission score for the monthly pot, there isn't a reason to keep playing if you like getting mission rewards.