Author Topic: Remove Antagonists on Blueprint missions.  (Read 2086 times)

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Remove Antagonists on Blueprint missions.
on: July 16, 2019, 03:26:13 PM
As the title suggests. Considering you've decided to go all SCROOGE on your players and drastically reduce all rewards, removing the chance of winning a BP greatly, the least and I mean THE LEAST you could do is make those missions PvE only. Or if you want to then just keep passing the BP award to the next game until people win it. Seriously, you've cut down daily BP award by 300%. That's not on.

Here's another suggestion; how about rewarding Antagonists, as well as give people the incentive to play them, by winning what they don't such as BP's, gold, and FP's? I think winning against an enemy team should be better rewarded.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 06:05:42 AM by Marcus4471 »

S73VINCALEVRA

• View Profile
Re: Remove Antagonists on Blueprint missions.
Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 05:54:40 AM
Very much agreed on that. Seems if im playing a mission worth only gold and exp, no Antags. The minute I'm going for that rare BP (ONLY 1 PER DAY) I get antagged and forced into a half an hour game of annoying bullshit. Oh and good luck getting that BP even if you win cause unless you wiped the floor with the enemy and scored a 9.0 or better, chances are the roll is gonna screw you over anyway.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Remove Antagonists on Blueprint missions.
Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 08:08:04 PM
I would say that it isn't necessary to remove antag on BP missions. Just make it so that the outcome (win or lose) won't affect the success of getting that BP.