Author Topic: Some advice for your 5 daily matches  (Read 2724 times)

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Some advice for your 5 daily matches
on: July 14, 2019, 06:06:53 PM
Seeing as most people here will only be playing their dailies and it's the time when you're going to get high gold and faction points, have any of you actually considered maxing out Bounty and Affiliation on a character's weapon, for those matches in order to drastically boost income and faction point award?

I can understand that the low ranking players won't have this option yet, with the crap blueprint system and low character pool, but Tier One players, come on, there are certain characters in the game with both Bounty and Affiliation options on one weapon. They don't tend to be great weapons.
I'm T1 rank 4. I have 36% bounty and affiliation on Hans' weapon. I don't particularly like the weapon, but think about it? 4 people, in a team with 36% bonus means total bonus of 144% at the end of the game. That's 2.5 days of 5 dailies in one for gold and faction awards!
And heck, if you're not going to use a weapon with both then at least max out either Bounty or Affiliation.

And to beginners - LET HIGHER RANKED PLAYERS CHOOSE THEIR CHARACTER FIRST! Not just because of all stated above, but your unranked Alicia is a HELL of a lot weaker, not just in weapon but level bonus, than a higher ranked one. You're missing the opportunity of much needed gold and faction points, as well as a faster game, to pump up your score and a final high score, especially good for winning a blueprint!

Thank you

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Re: Some advice for your 5 daily matches
Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 06:57:25 PM
I don't care too much about faction points, but the characters I play have Bounty Hunter on 36%, except Harec who's on 34%. Too bad I'm only playing with rank 6 people, so I'm the only one giving bonus most of matches.

Antagonist matches are hell because of that, my weapon is very underpowered and the newbies do nothing against the antag.

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Re: Some advice for your 5 daily matches
Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 07:10:41 PM
.....Antagonist matches are hell because of that, my weapon is very underpowered and the newbies do nothing against the antag.
I use two cards on Hans which greatly helps me out against Antagonists. I can't remember their names but one gives high CQC damage after using the jetpack and the other high CQC for 2 seconds after firing. So I just swoop in fire and then WALLOP! Normally it takes all their health in one hit and it's game over. I'm getting very little damage actually attacking the enemy. Utterly useless against the Fifth Council, but then, the power after firing for CQC does a good job.

I was in a guild where I played with another two players and we had a 98% Bounty bonus after each match. That was good, more so because they were also good players and knew their game. We never lost one game. However the guild disbanded and they're on the PC so I can't contact them.