Author Topic: Matchmaking  (Read 1756 times)

Sadsloth

• View Profile
Matchmaking
on: July 14, 2019, 05:56:32 PM
Ik this topic is probably over used but its so annoying as antagonist to play against purple tier 1 players when they have god like builds and max weapons. I know player base is small but still MSE should fix the matchmaking soon as possible.

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Re: Matchmaking
Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 06:11:45 PM
Well, it's just a case of T1 players quitting matches before they start, in order to drop their MMR score. This is why you're up against them.
For example, I'm T1 rank 4 (purple) and with a 40% MMR score, I mostly have Raider team mates who are rank 6 and unranked a large portion of my games. As an Antagonist, I'm up against 2-3 T1, rank 1 players in a team and it's incredibly hard. That stated, if you can win, their skill bonus will really boost your score. But probability is you're going to lose. LOL

Daimien06660

• View Profile
Re: Matchmaking
Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 07:37:57 PM
And lets not foget the Looooooooonnnggggg que times to antag.(in my experance) I have been trying to antag on 4 maps to get a score on them and the wait to be matched up on a map I didn't pick but still ready up for is at least 20min. and when I see it is a map I want the team quits when they see an Antag has joined :'(