Author Topic: New Blueprint award is a joke  (Read 3905 times)

Marcus4471

• View Profile
New Blueprint award is a joke
on: July 14, 2019, 06:15:17 AM
After the dreadful July 2nd patch, where I eventually got a blueprint after 7 days wait, the new update brings:

1. One BP a day, compared to at least 5 common/advanced BP and 1-2 rare is a joke.
2. Pre July update ALL BP's were guaranteed, that is, if you lost the game, you could try again, unlike now it goes into a pot, for the next day, that if you lose it's gone.
3. No advanced BP's.
4. Rare BP are very rare.
5. The fact we get one a day, you should ALWAYS at least not get a duplicate.
6. I've lost many pots because of people quitting due to terrible connections. No protection for lost BP's because of it. Add an antagonist and people quit or get killed, a lot.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 03:39:48 PM by MSE_Karen »

pululon

• View Profile
Re: New Blueprint award is a joke
Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 01:25:23 PM
I think that the major problem with the actual BP system is that you get only one shot at it, if you fail the bp goes to the pot for the next day, and if you fail the next day, bye bye BP...
Before, you could try the mission with the BP until you get it, duplicate or not, even if you failed 10 times, in the 11 you could get a 100% chance... yeah, you could get a duplicate, but you could get at least 1 BP per day if you dedicated your time...
Right now you can still get duplicates, but with only 1 chance per day, if you lost it,  the BP hunt for that day is finished... and if you want to collect all the weapons for all the characters... good luck

ScimitarSlice

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 06:14:37 PM
marcus dude they don't hate their players.  They are just on a kamikaze mission.  I thought we already figured this out.

Daimien06660

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 08:00:39 PM
I started June 5-6 got liked the game was getting Blueprints for new guns and farming gold to make/upgrade them. Then the update happened, and I have been STRUGGLEING to get any other gun than the starters for Lycus, Konstantin, and Shae. I only have 10 characters and have most if not all then guns for everyone but then I just want the KAA7 and Spinning coin but no matter what if I use these 3 on my blueprint mission I get the same gun that I am using or don't get anything it kills my desire to keep playing after that happens and I go do something else (like write this post).
To this day I have been playing all my blueprint missions for the last 3 weeks with only Shae and have only gotten her starter gun as a duplicate 3 times. I almost got a new gun yesterday but failed a 99% spin and today I got her starter gun again. (and yes, I do Hate her starter gun and yes, I do have it as upgraded as I can because I might as well make Dorodango out of it)
If we cannot use the stockpile of adventure blueprints at the at the end of the month to PICK the guns, we want I may delete the game and wait a few months to a year to come back.
*Dorodango the art form in which earth and water are molded to create a delicate shiny sphere, resembling a billiard ball.