Author Topic: Does Ignis Fugit instant kill on headshots?  (Read 5078 times)

Alex2199

• View Profile
Does Ignis Fugit instant kill on headshots?
on: July 24, 2019, 11:48:38 PM
So I only play with Harec on certain missions. "In Shock" is one of those missions and I noticed something interesting about two of his guns. So the only two I ever use is Aura Mortis and Ignis Fugit. Aura Mortis with headshots does around 1165 damage (with a max charge shot as well) and downs an antagonist. However, Ignis Fugit shows only 401 on a headshot (and mac charge shot) but straight out kills the antagonist? Is this a bug or part of the gimmick?

Lucifuge

• View Profile
Re: Does Ignis Fugit instant kill on headshots?
Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 08:58:09 PM
It does, which should be considered a bug, if all his other guns dont OS on headshots

Alex2199

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 09:28:21 PM
It does, which should be considered a bug, if all his other guns dont OS on headshots

I believe his base gun does as well. It seems like Aura Mortis ad Easter Egg are the only two that don't one shot

Guilla

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 09:41:25 PM
Aura Mortis kills in one shot, and will even kill with head shots without charging it up with certain cards.

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 02, 2019, 02:59:10 AM
Doldren's starter gun kills with headshots, why wouldn't Harec do the same with a rare gun.

Lucifuge

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 03, 2019, 11:49:06 AM
Doldren's starter gun kills with headshots, why wouldn't Harec do the same with a rare gun.
I dont play Harec much
I assumed his other guns dont OS (TS said Aura Mortis doesnt), so if only 1 gun can OS with lower damage than all others, its incosistency and probably a bug, which apparently was mistake