Author Topic: Leveling fast with XP limit....stop boycotting the game and  (Read 13398 times)

SpitfireZX

• Stag Nation:Aequilibrium progression is stagnation
    • View Profile
TLDR: use 16k gold  in shop to buy a pack 4 xp boosts that guarantee 1k per match or  36k gold for a pack of 3 xp boosts that give 2k a match 3 times. (Both give the XP even if you are at the xp cap for the day )
I am lvl 100 and it will take 7000+ to level again so 32k gold guarantees this.

The Long story:
Stopping the XP was a strange move that made many drop this. Myself? I stopped until I read more about it and looked at the game. I hit level 97 and actually saw the stop in xp and didnt feel like playing but did. I then saw that I can buy 4x 1k XP in the store. 16k gold for it. so if I pay 20 dollars I can do this 10 times. The progression is about the same as before so progression is not slowed ... if you spend gold . I do not like the change but you can still move at the same pace if you spend the gold, which we get a lot of. You guys essentially changed nothing xp wise. We just need to spend gold we earn or pay to win by buying gold . So use the gold you get and be happy that you can get more from the pot the next day. till then GRIND GOLD

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Re: Leveling fast with XP limit....stop boycotting the game and
Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 04:17:34 AM
lol are you just gonna spam this shit everywhere?

The point is to NOT have to do all that fucking "pay to win" shit. It enables companies to continue predatory practices like these.

SpitfireZX

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 05:21:24 AM
1. Yes I will :)
2. Payto win part sucks yes but you can still level pretty fast. I already made posts here and on twitter  as far as the negative so get with the program or the game will just die.
3. I want people to exploit the system as best they can as there are still people playing. If you want change to a game you like then stay active in the community. Otherwise things can get worse~
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 07:07:31 AM by SpitfireZX »

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 06:40:57 AM
2. Payto win part sucks yes but you can still level pretty fast. I already made posts here and on twitter  as far as the negative so get with the program or the game will just die.
3. I want people to exploit the system as best they can as there are still people playing. If you want change to a game you like then stay active in the community. Otherwise things can get worse.

It'll take way longer to farm for XP than before, unless you're someone who will only play 4 matches a day, 5 if you count the pot one. And even if you do that, you'll have no money to make weapons, and since blueprints are rarity now, if you feel like you want to grind for forge points before making your gun you'll stagnate your progression even more.

Buying XP packs is not an exploit, you're just playing the new update as intended, that's why they give you flat numbers instead of % boosts.

SpitfireZX

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 07:11:57 AM
3. I want people to exploit the system as best they can as there are still people playing. If you want change to a game you like then stay active in the community. Otherwise things can get worse.

It'll take way longer to farm for XP than before, unless you're someone who will only play 4 matches a day, 5 if you count the pot one. And even if you do that, you'll have no money to make weapons, and since blueprints are rarity now, if you feel like you want to grind for forge points before making your gun you'll stagnate your progression even more.

Buying XP packs is not an exploit, you're just playing the new update as intended, that's why they give you flat numbers instead of % boosts.

No offense but by definition I am correctly speaking.
To exploit means to make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource). Google it.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 11:05:25 AM
Leveling up before the update: Playing
Leveling up after the update: Paying
Prizes Galore for MSE

RIP Spacelords

Dr.Kuzie

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 09, 2019, 12:54:51 PM
Pay to win after free to play after pay to play. Same way yo lvl Up but you have to pay for your levels.

And you can't even complain.

ScimitarSlice

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 09, 2019, 01:09:57 PM
I was level 350 before they took my level away and deleted the game shortly after that.  I gave thousands of noobs fun first time experiences.  What I get in return is betrayal, the game being bastardized, and I being used as lab rat.  Boycott is the only way to send a strong message.  Enjoy cortex triplets and long queue times.

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 09, 2019, 01:16:42 PM
Hey, guys! :)

We just released new patch notes with some changes on the reward system you may like: https://spacelordsthegame.com/news/patch-notes-161

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #9 on: July 09, 2019, 01:43:40 PM
Hey, guys! :)

We just released new patch notes with some changes on the reward system you may like: https://spacelordsthegame.com/news/patch-notes-161

Thanks for the much needed patch, Lets see how this week goes now.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 09, 2019, 01:57:38 PM
Quote from: B30 on July 06, 2019, 09:39:07
"But I highly doubt that we will see 3 to 5 blueprints (3 rotations), like before the update, within the 5 daily reward slots we have available currently. Most likely with all the drastic limits now we will get maximum 1 blue and every second or third day an additional rare one. And that is awful."

So, I was totally right then, and it stays awful.

Quote from: Patch Notes 16.1
… BLUEPRINT REWARDS
Our intention when we designed the new system was giving players more freedom when choosing their next mission while not impacting their average resource income. We vastly miscalculated the amount of Blueprints that would be earned each day. We're increasing the amount of Blueprint appearances: …

So you increased the daily obtainable blueprints from 0 to 1.
Thanks, but NO thanks, these changes are no reason for me to start playing again. LOL this is laughable!

Dr.Kuzie

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 09, 2019, 03:19:15 PM
Damage control.

By the way, two blueprints for new players, woah. Nice kick in the guts to your veterans players. Even with the rare 33%. If you are going to do this joke at least erase the duplicate mechanic.

But what to expect from this game. Same thing over and over again. Meh.

ScimitarSlice

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 09, 2019, 05:29:38 PM
Damage control.

By the way, two blueprints for new players, woah. Nice kick in the guts to your veterans players. Even with the rare 33%. If you are going to do this joke at least erase the duplicate mechanic.

But what to expect from this game. Same thing over and over again. Meh.

it's the donald Trump negotiation method.  Start at absurd than role it back so the person feels like they are getting something, even though they arE actually losing something.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: July 09, 2019, 06:09:40 PM
it's the donald Trump negotiation method.  Start at absurd than role it back so the person feels like they are getting something, even though they arE actually losing something.

Exactly, first purposely uploading an absolute trash update and trying to get away with it, then after the fans uproar, alleviating the whole thing a bit and pretending to be the good guys. How hypocritical is that?

RIP Spacelords

SergeyKosinskiy

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: July 09, 2019, 08:49:39 PM
If you a veteran player the only reward you need is faction points.