Author Topic: Leveling fast with XP limit....stop boycotting the game and  (Read 13510 times)

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Re: Leveling fast with XP limit....stop boycotting the game and
Reply #15 on: July 09, 2019, 11:10:06 PM
1. Yes I will :)
2. Payto win part sucks yes but you can still level pretty fast. I already made posts here and on twitter  as far as the negative so get with the program or the game will just die.
3. I want people to exploit the system as best they can as there are still people playing. If you want change to a game you like then stay active in the community. Otherwise things can get worse~

You're playing into their hands. None of that is an "exploit".
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 12:32:40 PM by MSE_Karen »

ScimitarSlice

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: July 10, 2019, 12:49:46 AM
"If you want change to a game you like then stay active in the community. Otherwise things can get worse~"

Putting effort and time into something I don't enjoy is called "job."  I only do job when I get paid money. 

lokoangel48

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: July 10, 2019, 02:35:06 AM
Still was way faster and better before since it was unlimited, especially if you bought exp boost

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: July 10, 2019, 12:31:52 PM
Hi guys,

As MSE_Ojuel commented, we made some changes yesterday. We understand you are not satisfied at all but, please, remember to respect each other or we'll have to take action.

We also said we'll keep monitoring the results after this patch, so please be patient.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 12:33:31 PM by MSE_Karen »