Author Topic: They ruined the blueprint system  (Read 5483 times)

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
They ruined the blueprint system
on: July 08, 2019, 03:01:59 PM
Okay,  so after playing for about a month. i loved and liked the blueprint system they had in place. nothing was more rewarding than to see and watch myself get those rare and advanced blueprints for my Characters. well I'm here to explain, why now they've ruined it. after the intial update,  i asked myself as to what they were going to do with the blueprint system.  turns out, it's in the prize galore, now it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact.  the blueprint i got was for atlas, yes the base weapon for aneska. it's in my opinion bad, because the atlas even at it's fully upgraded levels still pales in comparison to the ionizer and the Invicta.  so now who knows how long before I'll get another chance at another blueprint which  might end up being another duplicate.

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Re: They ruined the blueprint system
Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 04:01:22 PM
I wanted to get Shakura for Valeria, got 2 Little Girls instead, in a row.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 06:39:35 PM
lucky you, at least you got BP... XD

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 07:31:34 PM
lucky you, at least you got BP... XD

Lol trust me,  as much as i do feel for people not getting blueprints. this is case is,  pretty shitty.  the atlas weapon blueprint was a duplicate, i already own it. it's about as pointless as the weapon itself, good for beginners but bad for others who have gotten deep within the characters toolset.

Alex2199

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 07:40:26 PM
I agree with what you said however I enjoy atlas the most. Ionizer is too pin point however powerful I just personally don't like using her as a sniper of sorts. Then her rare is fun to use and my second favorite weapon for her but I still prefer atlas. You can shoot next to cover and damage any enemy or antag. On top of that the bombing is really useful whenever your the target and a horde is coming for you or if there is an antag like ginebra you can stop her. Combine this stagger from the bombs and her gun you can get easy kills with atlas

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 08, 2019, 09:56:20 PM
I agree with what you said however I enjoy atlas the most. Ionizer is too pin point however powerful I just personally don't like using her as a sniper of sorts. Then her rare is fun to use and my second favorite weapon for her but I still prefer atlas. You can shoot next to cover and damage any enemy or antag. On top of that the bombing is really useful whenever your the target and a horde is coming for you or if there is an antag like ginebra you can stop her. Combine this stagger from the bombs and her gun you can get easy kills with atlas

I personally use the Invicta as my main. the ionizer as my second,  i use the Invicta to take out mobs of enemies. especially wardogs that are coming after me,  i just bait then with her mech.  line them up and it's easy hunting,  the ionizer is for long range. especially for turrets imo as the Invicta nor the atlas can really kill them off. for me,  bouncing the projectiles off the ground towards the feet of enemies kills ome or all them at once.

Alex2199

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 09, 2019, 02:41:55 AM

I personally use the Invicta as my main. the ionizer as my second,  i use the Invicta to take out mobs of enemies. especially wardogs that are coming after me,  i just bait then with her mech.  line them up and it's easy hunting,  the ionizer is for long range. especially for turrets imo as the Invicta nor the atlas can really kill them off. for me,  bouncing the projectiles off the ground towards the feet of enemies kills ome or all them at once.

I just Aneska in a close quarters sense. Sorta like Hive where your only choices are to run or use melee and pray. Unless your team groups up and tag teams you. I can see all her guns being useful I Just sometimes feel personally attacked whenever people say Atlas is useless or weaker compared to her other guns

Daimien06660

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 30, 2019, 08:02:51 PM
I started June 5-6 got liked the game was getting Blueprints for new guns and farming gold to make/upgrade them. Then the update happened, and I have been STRUGGLEING to get any other gun than the starters for Lycus, Konstantin, and Shae. I only have 10 characters and have most if not all then guns for everyone but then I just want the KAA7 and Spinning coin but no matter what if I use these 3 on my blueprint mission I get the same gun that I am using or don't get anything it kills my desire to keep playing after that happens and I go do something else (like write this post).
To this day I have been playing all my blueprint missions for the last 3 weeks with only Shae and have only gotten her starter gun as a duplicate 3 times. I almost got a new gun yesterday but failed a 99% spin and today I got her starter gun again. (and yes, I do Hate her starter gun and yes, I do have it as upgraded as I can because I might as well make Dorodango out of it)
If we cannot use the stockpile of adventure blueprints at the at the end of the month to PICK the guns, we want I may delete the game and wait a few months to a year to come back.
*Dorodango the art form in which earth and water are molded to create a delicate shiny sphere, resembling a billiard ball.