Author Topic: Talent Point Bug for Console  (Read 2329 times)

Tyber191

• View Profile
Talent Point Bug for Console
on: July 08, 2019, 12:40:15 AM
Hi, I play on the PS4, and in the three days I played, my talent points have remained at zero, I've done co op missions, played as antagonist, and at the end of each mission I'm told I received talent points, I open the chest at the end of each match, get gold, exp, talent points, than I look at my resource tab and everything is still zero but gold. I just recently started playing, level 14, but I did play a bit when this game was known as raiders of the lost plant, stopped near level 9, come back for the newest update, was reset to level 1, didn't think much of it, maybe it's related to my talent point gain bug?

BPR9314J

• View Profile
Re: Talent Point Bug for Console
Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 08:16:01 AM
I am having the same issue on XBOX One.  I played when it was Raiders of the Broken Planet and just played solo and did not level much if I recall correctly.  Now, I play often and have leveled to 31.  I earn talent points, but they do not register.  I have not had a single talent point.  Has been zero since I started playing again.  I can't draw cards for my SpaceLords and I can't buy lore.  Really need those points.  Love the game otherwise.

isoi

• "Don't lose your dinosaur." - Dr. Doback
    • View Profile
Re: Talent Point Bug for Console
Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 09:17:42 AM
need to up this. a friend of mine is having the same issue on xbox.