Author Topic: They've also removed all gold rewards for solo instances.  (Read 204 times)

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Yup, people, you read the title correctly.
If you want to get what little gold there was, in the solo instances, once a month for completion, you can't any longer.
The rewards weren't that high, but if you wanted a tough solo challenge on the hardest difficulty, then you got rewarded for your efforts. Lite, Medium, Intense and Insane were the previous difficulties, offering gold for completion.
Another aspect of the game that is now obsolete.

Seriously MercurySteam, either you have a totally incompetent, responsible for this update, or a spy, from another company, doing their utmost best to sabotage all the hard work that game designers, artists, modellers, animators and developers have put in to this game.

You really should consider rebranding the game again and calling it:

'SHOW ME THE ******* MONEY!'
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 09:29:17 PM by Marcus4471 »

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Re: They've also removed all gold rewards for solo instances.
Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 09:34:51 PM
I just noticed that they also removed the redundant requirement of having to play a mission before playing the training solo version of said mission which is a +. 
Now they just need to fix the problems of this update as a whole.

lokoangel48

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 01:57:05 AM
What are you talking about you only got the chance to do those solo missions once on the hardest difficulty. I did all of em on insane and the reward never came back afterwards

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 12:04:55 PM
Yup, people, you read the title correctly.
If you want to get what little gold there was, in the solo instances, once a month for completion, you can't any longer.
The rewards weren't that high, but if you wanted a tough solo challenge on the hardest difficulty, then you got rewarded for your efforts. Lite, Medium, Intense and Insane were the previous difficulties, offering gold for completion.
Another aspect of the game that is now obsolete.

Seriously MercurySteam, either you have a totally incompetent, responsible for this update, or a spy, from another company, doing their utmost best to sabotage all the hard work that game designers, artists, modellers, animators and developers have put in to this game.

You really should consider rebranding the game again and calling it:

'SHOW ME THE ******* MONEY!'

Hi there! :)

I'm not sure I understood the issue that's bothering you correctly, but if you're talking about the Training Solo mode, those rewards were/are one-time-only, not resetted after every month.

Righteous Flame

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 07:20:16 AM
Actually, the TC has a point.  I've checked some of the missions that I never cleared on insane and the gold is gone there too.