Author Topic: How to get blueprints now?  (Read 4238 times)

drunkpunk

• View Profile
How to get blueprints now?
on: July 04, 2019, 02:35:55 PM
Im not played almost year and now im tried to play game and after 2 days of hardcore playing i not get any blueprints drop anywhere , How to get blueprints is my question ?

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Re: How to get blueprints now?
Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 02:44:36 PM
You don't.
I think they're now rare appearances in games. You're just going to have to really wait for end of month bonuses.
The patch came out July 2nd so say 61 hours ago. That's seven 8 hour rotations, that would have brought at least a common blueprint in each and a rare in at least half. You would have 10 blueprints by now. Instead you have none. More so, seven common blueprints = 14000 gold and 3 rare = 12000 gold. That's 26000 gold you would have had, had you already had blueprints.
The new update is killing the game.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 02:54:28 PM by Marcus4471 »

drunkpunk

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 03:04:09 PM
Its a very bad idea, to play month with one beginners 0 level weapon and pray for random blueprint if i understand it right, how beginners get these rewards even with starter stuff, also after 4 matches you not get xp anymore.Cant believe, i laugh ,someone there sgould be fired because after few days after ppl understand what is going on there will be massive quits, im first , its just boring to play all the time same and get nothing )))

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 04:05:28 PM
… How to get blueprints is my question ?

Praying or just being lucky?

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 05:24:18 PM
Right? I want to unlock a new character but there's no point since there are no sure ways to acquire new weapons for them. I'm sure as hell don't want to play in a high MMR match with a lvl 0 gun.

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 04, 2019, 06:19:04 PM
Right? I want to unlock a new character but there's no point since there are no sure ways to acquire new weapons for them. I'm sure as hell don't want to play in a high MMR match with a lvl 0 gun.

Yeah that's a really serious fuck up. Like.... way to go. You now made it nearly impossible for new people to play this game and enjoy it.

Wonderful fucking job.