Author Topic: New update kinda weird  (Read 2884 times)

lokoangel48

• View Profile
New update kinda weird
on: July 04, 2019, 12:14:39 PM
This update doesn't really affect me since I usually play for short session as of recently so I kinda like this new reward system. But back then I used to play dis z-hit 24/7

Sucks that the rewards for each individual mission are lost, and the exp is limited, makes long sessions kinda pointless and less rewarding somehow so I can see what the fuss is about. 

If they're going with this daily play 5 missions to get the rewards and log out then I suggest instead of 5 missions daily rewards, make it way bigger like 30 missions daily rewards cause 5 missions ain't enough for dem hardcore raiders/antagonist

Urgehal

• View Profile
Re: New update kinda weird
Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 03:27:15 AM
Same here, doesn't affect me either, since I only play 1 or 2 hours...but locking EXP was a stupid change. But dumb changes are par for the course with this game with every update. On paper I think it's great idea though, but like with most things with this game, it just needs some tweaking...Making faction points universal was a welcome change though!

Ultimately, MSE will correct things, shame we'll have to wait weeks, But I'm used to this s*** by now with every update lol. Enjoy the salt mines here in the meanwhile, cause I know I am.

Lolsword

• View Profile
Re: New update kinda weird
Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 05:44:02 AM
Even if you're a casual player the rewards are worse than before.