Author Topic: Loaht's Bubble Gum cannot reach far anymore  (Read 2462 times)

Lehi

• View Profile
Loaht's Bubble Gum cannot reach far anymore
on: July 02, 2019, 09:54:55 PM
It looks the mines disappear around 30 m from Loaht. The mines was used to reach very far by looking at detonation. For example, in Low Blow, 2nd phase (the 1st elevator) and the last phase, I was able to shoot AIs at the turret far back.
Now I cannot. I tried to detonate it, but still nothing happens.

Please fix this bug.

I am on PS4 pro, 15Mbps (lol) DL, the ping was around 140.

lokoangel48

• View Profile
Re: Loaht's Bubble Gum cannot reach far anymore
Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 03:01:12 AM
I would like an alternative fire mode to shoot the grenades like you could before and then the new fire mode one where you can detonate the grenades at your own pace with R2 while not aiming. and replace L3 to switch firemodes

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 06:04:01 AM
That’s one of the best idea.

By the way, I cannot detonate mines sometimes. That makes the gun very unreliable. I place mines in front of me, and press down the L3, and nothing happens. Most of the time mines detonate at the 2nd one. But usually no detonation even at 4th shots. Please note i place and trigger a mine slowly.
I like The new concept of the bubble gum, but please revert it back because you cannot achieve the concept with this p2p comm.

Alex2199

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 06:57:00 PM
I wish the mines didn't have a timer on it and only exploded whenever you pressed the alternative fire. I haven't noticed the range though but granted I don't play a lot of Loath

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 27, 2019, 07:27:09 AM
MSE, please improve his gun or just revert it back. I do not know why he gets nurfed while alicia and rak are kept buffed in almost every updates. (her daisy can now penetrate Lycus shield while her gun is already the best gun in the game. The recent Rak's skill nurf is good, though, Rak's hatchet's buff in both damage and range was unbalanced.)
I suspect Devs are biassed. Anyone ever check and test the balancing before releasing patches?