Author Topic: Lycus's Spinning Coin could be better  (Read 1713 times)

Alex2199

• View Profile
Lycus's Spinning Coin could be better
on: July 27, 2019, 07:36:04 AM
So I don't play Lycus often. In fact, he is my least played raider because I saw him as weaker than the others. Now I realize it was more so how I played him. I still feel he could defiantly use some buffs to his kit but he isn't completely useless like how I thought he was. However, I feel like his gun, Spinning Coin, is lacking. The damage of it just seems way weaker than any gun I have played with in the game and I have played with almost all of them. The gimmick is great! The fact I could target one enemy to do extra damage or have it spread out to hit multiple is amazing. But what is the point of hitting targets if it isn't even gonna hurt them? I don't know if its just my luck or if the rest of the community agree but I really wish Spinning Coin was better.

LeDeathpacito666

• View Profile
Re: Lycus's Spinning Coin could be better
Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 01:07:22 PM
Boy, that's a problem of every character equipped with "level 0" guns. I'm an Alicia main, but sometimes (when someone chooses my main before of me) I play as Lycus and I must say he's actually a far balanced character if played with a forged weapon! I can assure you, you've just to forge a weapon for him and he will be a pretty solid tanky character!