Author Topic: New Prizes Galore update available!  (Read 8455 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
New Prizes Galore update available!
on: July 02, 2019, 12:32:34 PM

Independent development studio MercurySteam launched today Prizes Galore, the new game update for its free to play shooter Spacelords. This latest expansion includes new features that will improve the players’ experience, like the new daily rewards or the addition of a new gameplay feature: the Aleph Drop System.

With the arrival of Prizes Galore, players will be able to queue for any mission they wish for since rewards are no longer mission dependent. This gives the matchmaking system more flexibility, and offers more freedom to the players when choosing the mission they wish to play.

The biggest change, however, introduced by the Prizes Galore update is that players will no longer lose any rewards when they fail a mission, as they will now be stored in the Accumulated Pot. They will have a second chance to get them the next day they play.

But the Prizes Galore update also introduces a very important change in a gameplay mechanic, with the Aleph Drop System. Players will now have the option to drop the Aleph energy they obtain during the game. These Aleph Gems could then be picked up by other players, or be triggered to explode, giving players a wider range of tactical options.

“The main goal of the Prizes Galore update is to provide players with more flexibility to play Spacelords,” commented Enric Álvarez, Game Director. “All the changes included in this update have been designed based on the feedback obtained from our loyal community, who desired to receive more incentives and rewards for playing the game regularly, as well as a more optimized matchmaking system.”

See you on the Broken Planet!

kingjamson

• View Profile
Re: New Prizes Galore update available!
Reply #1 on: March 06, 2023, 07:23:02 PM
I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one   Youtube Logo Maker

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 06, 2023, 07:33:22 PM
I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles.   Peacock Free Trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 09, 2023, 12:11:30 PM
Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.   Thuisbatterij

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 09, 2023, 12:13:29 PM
I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.   Zonnepanelen installateur

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 09, 2023, 12:14:57 PM
I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!   Zwembad aanleggen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 09, 2023, 12:16:29 PM
Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work!   Zonnepanelen installateurs Antwerpen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: March 09, 2023, 12:17:53 PM
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Leuven

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: March 09, 2023, 12:22:30 PM
so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post.   Thuisbatterij kopen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: March 09, 2023, 12:30:24 PM
It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing.   Zonnepanelen installateurs

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: March 09, 2023, 12:32:13 PM
I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!   Installateur zonnepanelen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: March 09, 2023, 12:35:11 PM
Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post.   Aanleggen zwembad

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: March 10, 2023, 12:36:21 PM
I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..   Peacock Free Trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: March 10, 2023, 12:40:19 PM
This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post.   Peacock Premium Free Trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: March 25, 2023, 07:15:10 PM
I feel a lot more people need to read this, very good info! .   SVG Logo