Author Topic: Utterly broken matchmaking !  (Read 4906 times)

Demonic Spirit

• View Profile
Utterly broken matchmaking !
on: June 30, 2019, 04:58:30 AM
As level 46 with forge lvl 6, It is really frustrating to play with high-level players ( raiders ) which makes the enemies too op for me ( can kill me in 2 shots ) while my shots barely scratch them. On the other hand, many antagonists that I am fighting can also kill me in 2-3 shots if not less ( being max lvl with forge 20 weapons and maxed cards ). The matchmaking is supposed to find similar level players ( on a close range of levels compared to mine ) for me to play with, not veterans.

ScimitarSlice

• View Profile
Re: Utterly broken matchmaking !
Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 01:10:09 PM
How frustrated are you at this brokeness? So frustrated, that you would perhaps puchase some experience boosts?

Demonic Spirit

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 05:00:20 PM
So according to you, the game is totally unfair and p2w until I reach max level ?
I am really sick of this matchmaking system !
The developers should allow us to set a range of difference in levels to play against ( no more 1 shotting me -_- )
Seems that I will leave the game till they fix it.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 11:14:36 PM by Demonic Spirit »

SergeyKosinskiy

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 11:49:14 AM
p2w? there nothing that you can buy with money that will give you edge over another person

Demonic Spirit

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 02:47:42 PM
Well , if you are put against max level players most of the times and getting one shot which will ruin the game for you unless you buy experience boosts and reach max level, then the game is totally p2w. The only solution is that the developers allow us to choose what players levels to play with\against.
I am willing to wait 5 more minutes for a match that I will enjoy than to play with a match that will make me hate the game.

SergeyKosinskiy

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 05:47:39 PM
p2w is pay to win..... are you sure you not mixing anything? its you go buy a gun that statistically better then anything you can get as f2p player. If its in a game and you can reach it it cant be a p2w. i mean you can even use gold for xp boosts.

And there is some options to be low forge and kill higher lvl players still, mostly its a HS from iune/harec. And being high lvl also dont really shield you from being one shoted or killed really fast.

With smal player base im afraid this wont be a 5 min more que time problem it will be a lot more :(
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 05:54:53 PM by SergeyKosinskiy »

Demonic Spirit

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 06:25:04 PM
There are huge bonuses to damage and armor from leveling up, hence why getting one shot while only scratching the enemy if he is max level while your level is low. In some matches while I am queued with similar levels players, grunts can be killed in 3-4 shots, on the other hand, if queued with high level players, I lose 25% of my ammo only to kill 2 grunts ( if I survived that is ).

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 02, 2019, 07:09:36 PM
.........I am willing to wait 5 more minutes for a match that I will enjoy than to play with a match that will make me hate the game.
What? Yes, but how would you know who's in your team? The minute you join a game and see you're in with high ranking players, if you quit out then you don't just suffer a 5 minute game penalty, you have to wait until the game is finished (10-20 mins) before the matchmaking penalty is applied. Well, it's like that on the PS4. You don't get a choice. When you log back in, if the game is still in play you're given the option to reconnect or cancel. If you cancel, you're still logged back into the game you left. You simply have to wait for the 20 mins or so, reconnect and get the 5 minute penalty.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 07:15:09 PM by Marcus4471 »

Demonic Spirit

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 03, 2019, 02:17:48 PM
Well , I don't want to be matched with high level players in the first place  :)
Even if I got matched with them , I would not rage quit because it will hurt my team so I will try to survive as long as possible. But as I said , if the devs allow us to chose what level to match with, it will solve the root of the problem.

Demonic Spirit

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 04, 2019, 07:10:03 PM
Played again with 3 raiders ( no antagonist ), but got 2 shotted by grunts, grunts !!!!!!!!
My shots barely scratched the grunts, WTH is this matchmaking system ?! DONT MATCH LOW LEVEL PLAYERS WITH HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS THEN SCALE ALL ENEMIES TO THE HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS !!!!! I AM DONE LOSING DUE TO THIS SYSTEM. FIX it please !