Author Topic: Doldren is still too powerful  (Read 10950 times)

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Re: Doldren is still too powerful
Reply #15 on: July 16, 2019, 03:29:48 AM
I owned two doldren players nonstop. he did get me a few times, but i started focusing on him. watching out for where he hides behind, looking for his vulnerable body while he goes astral. and waiting around corners then another where i took advantage of him going after other players on my team.  i quickly run towards him then grappled him.  or as before, shot my gun towards him to drop him to zero then finish him.  there is strong doldrens, but for me it's about staying on the move and looking all around you. as well look for his vulnerable body, he's most likely in astral form looking to attack. i always look for this and quickly grapple. it's also about being just as patient as him, wait for him to strike in the wrong place and wrong time then punish  it lol.

Marcus4471

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: July 16, 2019, 05:11:55 AM
I owned two doldren players nonstop. he did get me a few times, but i started focusing on him. watching out for where he hides behind, looking for his vulnerable body while he goes astral. and waiting around corners then another where i took advantage of him going after other players on my team.  i quickly run towards him then grappled him.  or as before, shot my gun towards him to drop him to zero then finish him.  there is strong doldrens, but for me it's about staying on the move and looking all around you. as well look for his vulnerable body, he's most likely in astral form looking to attack. i always look for this and quickly grapple. it's also about being just as patient as him, wait for him to strike in the wrong place and wrong time then punish  it lol.
You were a raider, yes? If there's a Doldren Antagonist, up against a raider team with a Doldren, then they'll, literally be the Antagonist hunter. It's far, far easier to hunt Antagonist Doldren as Doldren, than vice versa. Any team that sticks together is a nightmare for Antagonist Doldren. Teams, however, who stick together close are a joy to other Antagonists though.

Xinderoth

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: September 07, 2019, 03:32:29 PM
Doldren is by far the most annoying thing that exists in the game. Fuck Doldren a hundred times over. Partly a good reason why a player can never select a Raider that they have fun playing because in order to not lose to Doldren's Bullshit, Min-Maxing team compositions must occur. When players are forced to play meta or DIE DIE DIE LOSE LOSE LOSE, DIE, I can see why people would leave for games where they can have fun and enjoy playing the game.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: September 07, 2019, 04:11:11 PM
doldren is about reaction time.
you can fight him with mostly any character.

Alex2199

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: September 07, 2019, 06:27:36 PM
This post annoys me. Doldren isn't that powerful even with a melee build. Yes he is strong BUT he is a local which means he has 60 health ALL THE TIME. Move in teams of two AND LISTEN! On top of a giant blue cloud there will be a noise that plays to. Also if he has a melee build learn to dodge it will avoid the punch. If he grapples then learn to punch or get the teammate that is suppose to be moving with you.

The community is making post like this and causing MSE to nerf things into the ground. Stop.

Hopperorouk

• View Profile
Reply #20 on: September 07, 2019, 07:27:22 PM
You guys really suck at this game

Cyber_hunter026

• View Profile
Reply #21 on: September 07, 2019, 08:05:40 PM
Lol ya'll really Necro bumping this thread XD.  Doldren is easy to counter, especially if keep the camera facing behind you and puch through his grapple. though it's a bit tough when a player has the patient card, making his Strikes more powerful. otherwise he's very easy to own lol.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 08:08:43 PM by Cyber_hunter026 »

immortanjoe

• View Profile
Reply #22 on: September 07, 2019, 10:31:50 PM
Playing on my television without headphones, I cannot hear the sound queue for Doldren unless the volume is pretty loud. A lot of players are probably not wearing headphones in combination with the fact that they just don't have the best ping or reaction time. Maybe MSE should increase it's volume or change the tone to be more noticeable.

SergeyKosinskiy

• View Profile
Reply #23 on: September 07, 2019, 10:33:02 PM
Until he starts to use his brain and use gun that is, then he pretty strong, not omg he op, but just strong.
jk5 could use some nerfs...

Alex2199

• View Profile
Reply #24 on: September 07, 2019, 11:46:15 PM
If its ping or volume issues then complain to MSE about the game not a single character because then MSE listens to the community about that character or weapon and nerf it into the ground. Also JK5 doesn't need a nerf. It feels fine and how it should be used especially whenever it use to be the most useless weapon in the game. We don't need to change it at all

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #25 on: September 08, 2019, 12:26:16 AM
concerning apparition sound, i play without game voices or music.
it helps.

about jk5 i agree with alex, the weapon is the only one a little usefull in pve and it"s far less lethal in pvp than its other ones. it needs no nerf.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 12:31:11 AM by sonofoz »

SergeyKosinskiy

• View Profile
Reply #26 on: September 08, 2019, 10:01:47 AM
Less lethal on pvp and fine? Well there no broken guns then they all balanced.
Are you guys crazy? How is two bullets and then perfect bullet spread with mag for 40+ bullets and fast firerate, with hs, with crits, and with one bullet hs kill in wounded state is balanced.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #27 on: September 09, 2019, 12:36:53 AM
his other weapons instant kill any character on headshot.
and except maybe against locals you"ll need far more than two bullets to kill someone with jk5