Author Topic: More Game Modes  (Read 1893 times)

Alex2199

• View Profile
More Game Modes
on: June 17, 2019, 07:07:55 PM
I don't know if anyone has brought this or not but I feel like adding more game modes would increase the player bases. On top of that it would defeat the repetitiveness that some complain about. As I am not a fan of PvP I think I would enjoy a sort of "Fire fight" type of game mode where its just endless waves of enemies and after like 5 or 10 waves a random boss will appear. Eventually adding in challenges as well like more elite spawns, increase enemy damage, speed boost, etc. Just random challenges that make the waves harder.

I feel like this type of game mode would be fun although should be able to be played solo as well. Although I don't fully know how the boss fights will work sense most bosses like Aneska has landing spots on the map but I have faith that MSE can make it work. If they even consider it.

Urgehal

• View Profile
Re: More Game Modes
Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 11:25:35 PM
As someone who put hours into Mass Effect 3 multilpayer, I'd definitely be down for a horde mode of sorts with this game. It would give folks that constantly whine about PVP to finally shut to as well. Win win...but I don't see it happening, atleast now. Hopefully down the line...