Author Topic: 350 score ?  (Read 10746 times)

sonofoz

• View Profile
350 score ?
on: June 15, 2019, 03:48:51 AM
hi everyone.

there is smthing i still don't understand right now about the score's reward board.
max reward is at 350 points.
max score for a mission is 10 (at least on every mission i checked, it was mention 10 max.)

so to achieve the max score, you need 35 missions at perfect score.

but i have only 34 "missions" available  :-\

4 campagnes with 4 mission each, makes 16 missions + the intro mission where we save lycus, make 17.
17 missions we can play as raider and antag both, makes 34.

so only, 340 max score.

where is the 35th mission ?  ???

or, is there some missions who can score more than 10pts ?

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Re: 350 score ?
Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 07:15:03 AM
Supposedly, because Momo... You can get a 12 as a Raider and that can get you to that total. However, given there you've got a bit more Gold and some Purple stuff I am not sure I would endorse putting yourself through that sort of hell... Adding up your Gold, and other Rewards you should be well on your way to unlocking one if not more characters per month. Past a point, it's just bragging rights so try not to stress too much about this.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 08:44:46 AM
oh, ok. ^^

well until now my best score on a mission is 9.7... so indeed, i won't even think about trying to get a 12... XD
especially for purple coins.

anyway, thank you very much.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 12:36:45 PM
Right now it's totally pointless to achive the highest score anyway, because you only get purple points (!).

I can't understand this decision (like so many others) either. The most difficult to achieve rewards are the least wanted ones, hello??? Since no one has interest to put so much effort into the game to get these "highest rewards" when they are just pointless purple points???

I do not know what they were thinking? Maybe I miss something out, but until then I can just react with a facepalm, sorry.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 04, 2019, 01:31:31 PM
ok, now that it is interesting to achieve, i have this question burning my lips :
did someone already made it, and the most important, HOW ?
how can we have 10 or more on raiders missions ?
even without dying and being top raider for the mission, i never had one !

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 04, 2019, 01:48:39 PM
ok, now that it is interesting to achieve, i have this question burning my lips :
did someone already made it, and the most important, HOW ?
how can we have 10 or more on raiders missions ?
even without dying and being top raider for the mission, i never had one !
You need to get a 10.5 on every missions as a raider and antagonist, which is possible but absolutely insane.  The highest I've ever gotten is a 10.7 when I used to play this trash. They really need to lower the score requirements and make it so it only takes the highest score on the mission, either antag or raider score. For example if you get a 9 on hanging by a thread as an antag and a 10.4 as a raider it will only count the 10.4 towards the monthly score which should be lowered to about 170. This will make it so that you only need to play as either raider or antag instead of forcing everyone to play both if they want all the rewards. Anyways idk why I'm bothering with suggestions I know they won't implement.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 04, 2019, 01:59:08 PM
ok, but what do we have to do to obtain 10 or more ?
as antag, a 10 happens once in while, without real consistancy imo, but as raider, does someone know what have to do ?

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 04, 2019, 02:02:50 PM
ok, but what do we have to do to obtain 10 or more ?
as antag, a 10 happens once in while, without real consistancy imo, but as raider, does someone know what have to do ?
Just be as big of a dick as possible. The longer the raiders take to finish the mission the better your end score will be.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 04, 2019, 02:07:58 PM
? oO
first it would be stupid,
and second the mission's time enter in the score count, and from what i have seen, the quickest the better =s

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 04, 2019, 02:15:27 PM
? oO
first it would be stupid,
and second the mission's time enter in the score count, and from what i have seen, the quickest the better =s
The scoring is really stupid they have a scoring for time delayed and another for mission progress. If you can make them stay on the first part of a mission like low blow for example just keep them in that first part of the mission for like 15 minutes and finish them off there, you should get a really high score. So the more progress they make on the mission the lower your score will be but the longer the mission lasts the better your score if that makes any sense.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 04, 2019, 02:24:16 PM
oh but you are talking as antag right ?

SergeyKosinskiy

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 04, 2019, 02:29:17 PM
As raider you need to get an antag with at least 50+ mmr and dab on him hard. Meaning you need to get most kills and most antag kills. With how rare high mmr antags are.... its pretty random and hard to do.
http://imgur.com/a/cUdHqHl

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: August 04, 2019, 02:34:28 PM
ok...
thank you. :-\

so i guess none already reach 350 in the end ?

SergeyKosinskiy

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: August 04, 2019, 02:42:12 PM
From who i know? I think last month macdb and momo got 350 points.
Now that hard mmr start lower its gonna be a bit hard to find high mmr antag that also gonna lose to you. Don't forget grunt kills is big part of score too. And if antag is to high of mmr there not gonna be a lot of ads for raiders to kill.

Actually. I do have a 10 on 50mmr game on white noise. So maaaybe you can get 10+ on pure raider match. But last time with new difficulty 56mmr hbat just deleted lycus.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 02:44:50 PM by SergeyKosinskiy »

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: August 04, 2019, 03:24:29 PM
right now, i don't want to just walk around just killing grunts and being as useless for the mission as so much high ranks are.
too bad for the 350reward so.