Author Topic: Can we get rid of mmr?  (Read 1728 times)

Addy253

• View Profile
Can we get rid of mmr?
on: June 13, 2019, 04:41:44 PM
I dont mean this with any malice but its really starting to irritate me that im at 64% mmr and im being paired up with unranked, tier 5 and 6 players along side a purple tier 1 antag how is that fair and balanced? these low tier players haven't got a clue what they are doing and the tier 1 is wrinsing these players out the baby harec straight up quit! so guess we lost a player there, played 5 games today and only won 1 it's a wrinse and repeat scenario i que and its mostly if not always new clueless players wouldn't it be easier to que for a more simpler, streamline way to play the game almost akin to what most games have done for decades like easy, normal and hard? atleast do something to prevent the likes of this happening one person in the team cant do everything or atleast if your pitting a tier 1 antag against a team of unranked atleast let the highest level player know so they can protec and carry

Asmun

• View Profile
Re: Can we get rid of mmr?
Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 07:14:35 AM
I think at least a way to start moving in the right direction of getting the right players in the right games would to at least make it so that games that include at least one rank 6 or below player should be exempt from Antagonists. This game desperately needs player retention, and nothing makes a new player want to rage uninstall like getting stomped by someone with unbeatable advantages over you, on top of their gameplay experience.