Author Topic: Console Closed Beta  (Read 18785 times)

redshark166

• View Profile
Console Closed Beta
on: May 21, 2017, 06:58:53 AM
IM trying to sign up for the beta but it keeps on redirecting me to the home page >:c

Victorray

• View Profile
Re: Console Closed Beta
Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 03:10:43 AM
Me too. I'm hoping someone could help with this :(

Kid Dracula

• Vampire Overlord
  • MercurySteam Developer
  • Enough Talk! Have at you!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 02:03:42 PM
Should be fixed now guys?

TH00PERMAN

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 07:49:07 PM
Yeah I've been receiving emails for a few months now, but finally was able to join the "hangout" only JUST today... I have tons of emails with links to activate my account, reset my password, go to the homepage, and the general information about upcoming times and changes to the beta (FOR XBOX ONE: I SELECTED MY CONSOLE CHOICE & MADE MY ACCOUNT FOREVER AGO, BUT AGAIN, WASN'T ABLE TO CONFIRM MY ACCOUNT UNTIL TODAY). None of them say anything more about how to go about getting a key or even how to find/play the actual game, yet I keep getting all the update emails, which are even SPECIFIC to the xbox one version...

Shiva714

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 04:49:41 PM
I have an Xbox 1 console. I successfully registered for the console closed beta two weeks ago. I have a log-in name and password that works. I have not received any messages on how to access the game in order to participate in the closed beta for the weekend of June 17-18. There are no messages in my email spam folder, either. Please help. Thank you.