Author Topic: Matchmaking  (Read 5249 times)

Spudsticks

• View Profile
Matchmaking
on: May 20, 2017, 11:13:03 PM
Hello,

Thanks for the beta invite to try out the game. Alas, I've been waiting for almost an hour to be matched with other players. I've ticked all three game modes and yet I don't get into a game. Are there still issues with matchmaking as the forums and news seems to suggest may be the case from the previous beta test? Or perhaps you haven't invited enough people?

Either way, with the limited 36 hours or so of uptime on the game, I don't see myself getting into a match to test the game and try out the features. Sorry, but that's all the feedback I can give.

Zelric

• View Profile
Re: Matchmaking
Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 04:17:09 AM
PS4 AND Xbox One here. Same issue. Both betas I have left the game running and I have yet to be matched with anyone. Kind of sucks i can't just solo with AI to test it at least :/
I really appreciate the invite but it sucks that with such a limited window to play, I simply can't play.

shadydevil

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 05:05:55 AM
I got matched but the wait was long (PS4). Once you get into it the game can be pretty fun. We faced off against a huge tentacle boss. Pretty cool.

twistedknee

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 08:15:50 AM
Same here. Couldn't find a match last night and it's the same thing right now (PS4).
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 08:28:30 AM by twistedknee »

miguelviva

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 03:16:04 PM
the same, a lot of time for playing on PC and when founds there's someone who doesn't accept

TehMud

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 21, 2017, 03:01:25 PM
I made a different topic but my thought is there might not be enough players with keys. I'm able to get in a game up until the evening here, around 6-7 CST, but after that it's totally dead.

dapo36

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 01:05:38 AM
Is there a way to play solo? do I have to depend on there being other people playing the game to play?! I mean there is a solo option. So why can't I play it? WTF?!! 2 weeks in a row. Please can someone step it up in the dev department. Damn.

Paper Dragon

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 01:23:43 AM
If you halt matchmaking and click on the upper left corner, it switches the game to solo mode.

Matchmaking is slow, but to be fair it is a closed beta. So bugs are expected, and there's a small pool of players right now.
That said, I don't think a lot of people have heard of this game. I know I hadn't until like two weeks ago. I just haven't seen it advertised or announced anywhere.
Hopefully the game will start to pick up steam and get a healthy pool of players if they do an open beta or something.

Flowrns

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: May 22, 2017, 02:56:42 AM
Yeah i had issues as well with finding a match. I got into a match about once. Every 45 mins leaving the game in match making. Wasnt aware they was a solo mode. Thought that was a bug.