Author Topic: Nerf or Remove Harec's Easter Egg gun.  (Read 3135 times)

Mr. Mellow

• View Profile
Nerf or Remove Harec's Easter Egg gun.
on: June 08, 2019, 09:22:35 PM
For the most part, Harec's weapons have been pretty balanced throughout the game, and none of them were considered game breaking. At least that's how it was until he got his new rifle, the Easter Egg. This weapon honestly requires very little skill to use, and the rewards for using it are extremely high. Placing down just two shots will insta-kill any Raider or Antagonist in the game, which promotes a very noob friendly camping type of playstyle with the character, at least even more so than before because now they can hardly fight back against Harec now. Unfortunately, the trip mines cannot be destroyed either as I have already tried doing this to avoid being one shot by an Antagonist Harec. To fix this, I recommend greatly nerfing the weapons damage, making the trip mines destructable, and at worst if this gun cannot be fixed at all, removed it completely.

sonofoz

• View Profile
Re: Nerf or Remove Harec's Easter Egg gun.
Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 07:24:12 PM
why this one more than another ?
there is a lot of OP weapons.
easter does not seems more dreadfull than any other one shot weapons to me?

Mr. Mellow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 01:31:44 AM
I say this gun because there's no way to really fight against the weapon. He can seal off entire pathways to the objective with no way of countering them.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 12:26:57 PM
Harek the most unbalanced and silly nonsense ever created in games for all history of video games.
And it would not be important for all if Spacelords was a PVE game (Look at Warframe). But is not present; Community manager repeatedly said  ,- this game will always be a PVP game.
And MSE probably never heard about balance! in PVP games :)
I will pass to the main thought:
not important, all the same nothing will change:)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 12:31:15 PM by Skyline »

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 01:56:22 AM
You know skyline all things considered that was the most tamed and calm response i think I've ever seen you reply....is everything ok?

sonofoz

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 06:45:20 PM
as far as i am concerned, the only real OP character for me is rak.
OS in fckg large zone ; has fckg long range, so even when he does not OS, your on your knees before he reaches you ; move at light speed ; one or two punches and your down too ; semmes to have twice the life of everyone else, and can regenrate it... and have homing attack.

so easter egg... yes, it's strong. but... my personnal nightmare is rak... 
and schneider with his bubble gun  is not far behind >=(

Alex2199

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 07:11:39 PM
I find his Aura Mortis really powerful. If you have good aim and can get headshots you can basically instantly kill anything without even having to charge it plus shooting doesn't give you stress so if you stalk you can stay somewhere hidden for longer then you should be allowed.

I have terrible aim so I gotta wait for it to charge usually and it takes forever for it to charge so I wouldn't say its overpowered but I can see that being more overpowered than his Easter Egg gun even though I agree with most of what you said