Author Topic: Beta feedback Xbox One  (Read 3223 times)

Senketsu7

• View Profile
Beta feedback Xbox One
on: May 20, 2017, 09:19:18 PM
So this is actually the first closed beta ive ever been a part of so im super excited to be able to leave my feeback about this game. So lets get into my thoughts.

Gameplay
-Over all the game flows pretty well.
-I feel the stick to cover could be a bit better. I find myself getting out of cover way to easy when approaching a corner.
-The shooting is very fun, and I like the CQC system.
-One problem I have is that if an antagonist is laggy they will always win a CQC encounter. Im not sure how this can be fixed, just pointing it out. 
-The respawn system is fair and very forgiving.
-Some character special abilities seem very useless. Like Alicia. I tried so hard to use her ability well but I couldnt find a situation where it came in handy. But that could just be becasue I might not understand her ability
-I love the inclusion of turrets within the missions they are fun to use.
That does it for gameplay for now.

Characters
-Overall the cast seems pretty interesting.
-I personally tend to like soldier styled characters with a cool mask or helmet. So im hoping that one will be unvaild or added later.
-All characters seem unique however. which is cool.
-Oh I dont know if this is just becasue its a Beta but I cant recruit Shae even after completeing "In Shock".
Really theres not much left to say about Characters for now. so now onto

UI
-The UI seems very user friendly.
-information is easy to find and well displayed.

Matchmaking
-I dont know if its just not a lot of players but Matchmaking takes FOREVER. and when a Match is found if any one player dosnt hit accept or is trolling you get kick straight out of matchmaking. I dont like this one bit.

Also quick question. Is this game going to have crossplay? I see an Xbox Icon by player names in the character selection before the match starts. I think that would be very cool.

And well thats all the feeback I have for now. Im really enjoying the game. Cant wait for the final release.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 09:32:16 PM by Senketsu7 »

VXxANDROMEDAxXV

• View Profile
Re: Beta feedback Xbox One
Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 07:21:42 PM
Agreed from my experience on all points...I found the special or power button would highlight but nothing came of it.  I hope special powers are more fluid and aggressive

Nutzo321

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 12:09:10 AM
I had posted in another thread about it as well but I completely agree with the matchmaking is not fun. Could not get into a match at all last night, got into a antagonist match for about 2 or 3 minutes and noticed a good deal of lag then lost connection to the server. With only an hour left for this weekend's beta, I fear I'm not going to see a good gameplay session.

GuhNarly Lynx

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 12:43:13 AM
How do you get access to the beta because I signed up but don't know how to get access. Please help