Author Topic: Feedback on Wound time.  (Read 1674 times)

SniffaXxX

• View Profile
Feedback on Wound time.
on: June 08, 2019, 07:30:49 PM
Hello! The Wound time decrease from 5.5 to 2.5 seconds feels a little extreme for a couple reasons.
One reason being that you can sometimes get stuck in a sort of ‘purgatory’ because of the lower health when you stand up, if you can’t get into good cover you just end up getting shot down again instantly. In some rare cases
You go up and down up and down haha.

My biggest issue with this is it alienates a lot of weapons for pvp on both sides. A lot of weapons and characters such as hans or loaht are good for wounding from a distance and then finishing with a melee. With the decreased wound time you barely have enough time to close the gap. Kuzmann suffers from this greatly with his council move speed. It’s going to drive players to a long range finishing meta limiting what players will pick to things like Ignis, Last wish, or earthing.

Anyways, I don’t know if it should return to the full 5.5 seconds. But I think the time should be increased just a little bit. It kind of just feels bizarre in its current state.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day :D

Asmun

• View Profile
Re: Feedback on Wound time.
Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 06:47:38 AM
I agree with and support this opinion. I think the unreasonably short downed time is harmful to the balancing and flow of gameplay and should be increased to at the very least 4 seconds. I'm still undecided on the 25% health vs 50%, but please, fix the downed time as soon as possible. It really makes the game less fun.