Author Topic: too much random fighting for me  (Read 2171 times)

sonofoz

• View Profile
too much random fighting for me
on: June 05, 2019, 11:15:31 PM
hi people.

i'll try a broad feedback of my gaming experience for this 3 last weeks.
first things first, let me be clear on that, i think the game is cool.
or at least it could be if it weren't those pesty bugs.

so my first big problem is this nearly full random fighting...
your fighting sytem is clear, godammit, punch over grab over dodge over punch. child play !

so, why, in all god's names, it's not always effective in gameplay ??
worst is the grab, you absolutly never know the result when you try to grab smthing...
sometimes you bump on your adversary without grabing him (not talking about invicibility time or ping problem here) sometimes you just pass through him... and sometime. yes, he dodges you...

but there is the same problem with punch. sometime you are "punch punch punch mother f***r", and... nope. you are grabbed during one of your attack (this happens more against pve opponent), or the ennemy success to punch you through your series.

another problem is dodge+punch while the opponent is just punching your face out.
he's punching, you dodge and counter attack with punch too. but... nope. he punches you after your dodge before you do... absurd.
and of course, sometimes your are mashing the dodge button, but nothing happens, and the opponent keeps punching you in the face again, and again, and again. until you die...

let's talk about pve now.
ok i understand you want a hard game.
fair enough.
but doing it by letting the monsters cheat is just boring and frustrating.
(and monster who always know where you are, even if you are hiding, is not the worst.)
sometimes (frequently) their reaction time is absurd... you attack an elite from behind, he didn't see you coming, you launch a punch/grab, and the lil' sucker activate his invulnerability, turn around, laugh at you, drink a coffee, grab you and fuck your ass out before your hand reach him...

seriously, when did the dev thougth that kind of things could be fun ?
9/10 elite crush you because they cheat, not because "they are strong".

oh, locking system... same as the rest... never know when it will work or not...
sometime you reach a running "hidden" opponent, and sometime he is just in front of you and you miss him again and again, punching the air while you turn around him like a retarded dog.
it's still worst when the opponent is above or under you

so for all this reason, pvp or pve, same result, fights are too often full random, and it's full boring.

add to this a pretty random matchmaking who can put in your team a player who just insanely upgrade the monsters level for the mission compared to the rest of the team members' levels, and it can easily break the fun.

oh ! i was forgeting :
test the bloody host before the attribution !!!
10% of the time you have to play a match with more than 400 ping and it is just unplayable when it happens.
so just make the player with the best ping host of the match please...

well, with the skipping scene fonction who do not really works (or let's say it works as randomly, as the rest of anything in the game...), i think i'm done with my feedback.

have a good day everyone.

(ps : the game french translation is awfull (random ?). i don't know if you paid for it, but i hope you didn't... i'll do it for a low price if you want a more understandable translation) ;)

« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 05:54:51 PM by sonofoz »

sonofoz

• View Profile
Re: too much random fighting for me
Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 12:52:52 AM
F***K !!!
here is your gameplay dayly feedback !

today i can't count the times where i have been punched while i was dodging, nor the time where i have been grabbed while i was punching or when i was grabbed whereas  i had launched my grab long before my opponent did !

your gameplay is f***g b***s***t, THAT is the only feedback there is to report on this bloody game.

NOTHING works correctly. it's a fkg joke godammit.
and anyone who respect himself should find another free game to play.

jesus christ...
feels better now it's out... =)

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 03:33:49 AM
Well damn, it seems like your making valid points, but ill leave this to the good ol devs....

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 09:43:46 AM
Oh, I know the feeling, getting grabbed while you're punching the enemy! This is sooo motivating, right?