Author Topic: Suggestion on new Sudden death  (Read 3078 times)

lokoangel48

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 40
    • View Profile
Suggestion on new Sudden death
on: June 04, 2019, 11:04:14 PM
Remove the timer on the last lives its stupid, whats the point of being alive if the game will suddenly finish and the antagonist will win without finishing his job. You can make the raiders have infinite lives and it still won't matter due to the short ass timer.

Angeles2099

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 392
  • PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Re: Suggestion on new Sudden death
Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 06:25:11 AM
Because without the timer elusive raiders can likely out maneuver the antag for eternity. Ginebra, Hans, Maybe Mikah or Rak Mayura.

pululon

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 107
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion on new Sudden death
Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 12:21:32 PM
I think that that is part of the game, like killing the second protector, grabbing the bomb and jump off to the cliff, etc... so running away from the antag is part of the game

Lehi

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 179
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion on new Sudden death
Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 04:22:54 PM
I thought suddent death kicks after Raiders run out of 16+12+8=36 lives. However, it kicks in after 16+12, and the raiders fail the mission when the last 8 lives are depleted.

In anyway, Sudden Death is ok to me, and it is a part of "team-up or die" concept, but it needs some adjustment.

MSE better to add some incentive for the raiders to gather around.

- Activate short wounded time if your team mate is in the proximity, say 8m.

or

- Revert the wounded time back to 5.5sec.
Recover the wounded raider when non-wounded team mate get closer. Say, 25% chance to recover from wounded when your team run towards you at 8m distance, and 75% chance when your team is at 5m distance.
(Wow, Herec leader can rescue people)