Author Topic: what spacelords need  (Read 3511 times)

rickbleach

• View Profile
what spacelords need
on: June 04, 2019, 01:59:08 AM
In my opinion mercurysteam needs to improve the new currency so that in the future it is possible to buy skins for characters and weapons that change color :D and in the monthly rewards enter a battle pass (7 €) that lasts 3 months, with 50 levels and the rewards would be: more money, 2 rare or common furs (weapons / characters), 5 normal skins with different colors, 500 mercury points and more !! 8)

What do the players think?

Engelsgaard

• View Profile
Re: what spacelords need
Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 07:14:29 AM
I agree on the first part: instead of whole news skins, some modifications (sunglasses, backpacks, hats, remove a skull in a tank) would be a very welcome addition.

Please no monthly pass, it's free to play. The PS-Subscribers get a little bit extra, but it is free to play without subscription on steam. I like that a lot, the "only" thing I bought were 10k M-Coin and I hope more people would do that to support a game they like and play so much.

zMalevolencEz

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 01:37:52 PM
I agree the new currency should do something other than just disco balls. Even an outrageous amount to purchase skins would be nice. Would give people a reason to grind for cosmetics.

rickbleach

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 03:31:04 AM
my idea about the battle pass is to continue with the same free rewards and the Premium rewards and with that we support mercurysteam and we play more the game and can even bring new players

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #4 on: June 06, 2019, 03:35:01 AM
I mean im not personally apposed to it, ill support especially if there offering something i like.

rickbleach

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 06, 2019, 03:45:24 AM
Yes zMalevolencEz, but it would be simple items, because a mercurysteam also needs money to continue, i gave the example of the characters with different colors as happens with R6 and overwatch. I wanted to know mercurysteam opinion :)