Author Topic: Bare with me, Battle-Pass???  (Read 3091 times)

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Bare with me, Battle-Pass???
on: June 04, 2019, 01:51:54 AM
I know I know, Battle-Pass are unliked in some games ...but... since this is a free to play game it would make having a Battle-Pass more palatable.

In Addition the Battle-Pass could be Cosmetic only so it wont be a Pay-to-Win which is a win win. I was watching a Dead by Daylight live event and they brought one up where you have the free track and the paid track and though not ANY time soon but the idea would be interesting down the line.

Thoughts?

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Re: Bare with me, Battle-Pass???
Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 06:56:45 PM
Ehh... maybe if the game's playerbase grows more? But people hate this shit and kinda come to this game to get away from this kind of thing. Keep this type of shit in Apex or Paladins tbh. 

Whitebleidd

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 03:00:24 AM
people hate this shit and kinda come to this game to get away from this kind of thing. Keep this type of shit in Apex or Paladins tbh.

Agree with this 100%, those are games I would really hope they don’t take as inspiration for anything, monetization or otherwise… although sadly it seems they have, I am very happy overall with the new cosmetic store, with one exception, and that is the new emotes, MS has always done a great job of keeping stuff sold for each raider lore friendly and appropriate to their background and personality, I would have hoped that would have extended to the new emotes, they should have been unique and character locked, taking into account the raiders themselves. Every time I see an Aneska twerk I die a little inside, it’s an action so completely alien to anything she would actually do…

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 06:11:00 AM
Every time I see an Aneska twerk I die a little inside, it’s an action so completely alien to anything she would actually do…
Thats how I feel with Valeria and the space tourist skin, it felt out of place and too gimmicky.  But the emotes thing isnt so bad it just goes to show how invest players are getting with individual characters. It's a pat on the back for mse really, when they find the solution to there most major problems this game is going to inflate and finally get some real traction

When that point comes in the future, when they have other modes, the store is stuffed with content, MMR is either fine-tuned to perfection (Or done away with all together), they found the perfect middle ground for the Antag/Raider problem,.......then I can see the idea of a Battle-Pass in this game...or not. I wasnt being too serous about that just curious.