Author Topic: Spacelords Expansion  (Read 2021 times)

buggy

• View Profile
Spacelords Expansion
on: June 03, 2019, 12:03:02 AM
The Spacelords game after the end of the current roadmap will need expansion. The best way to make it better is the following one:
-Make the game using the space as an open world with more planets to explore.
-The Raiders can travel this space using spaceships that use Aleph as fuel. These spaceships would absorb big amount of Aleph via Aleph extractors that locals of the broken planet made.
-Make these spaceships to be a vehicle and at the same time the guild house. That means every guild will guild and live there on these trips. One or more of them will navigate it or repair it or protect it when others spaceships will attack it.
-Make the destinations-planets open worlds that more guilds could interact with each other.
''After the planet was broken...after...we broke it...after too many wars...the core was getting more unstable...time by the time! That made the field to open and radiation to flow and destroy our food...our bodies!!! The solution is to travel and immigrate to other planets!.... A new begging...with old memories! We will use these radiations to boost our engines! We will use our knowledge ...our own mistakes to create a better future...far from our home!''

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Re: Spacelords Expansion
Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 01:20:00 AM
Me and my friends Go-To dream games always starts with two words Free-Roam, so I thought i was funny that you started with that cause its a good answer that I relate too.

But anyway that's cool, Personally I think when Shamash is defeated and Uras-Beherit is either Captured in a time-loop, imprisoned or repelled,  Harec and the gang will probably use the Legacy to either go back in time and Prevent the initial accident or find a way to connect to the Aleph core and repair the planet that way.

If  they go to a new planet without Aleph idk what the Raiders will be Raiding exactly as the Aleph is the center piece of this game. I also have a hunch that like Uras-Beherit the Aleph is also alive.

buggy

• View Profile
Re: Spacelords Expansion
Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 11:37:23 AM
Me and my friends Go-To dream games always starts with two words Free-Roam, so I thought i was funny that you started with that cause its a good answer that I relate too.

But anyway that's cool, Personally I think when Shamash is defeated and Uras-Beherit is either Captured in a time-loop, imprisoned or repelled,  Harec and the gang will probably use the Legacy to either go back in time and Prevent the initial accident or find a way to connect to the Aleph core and repair the planet that way.

If  they go to a new planet without Aleph idk what the Raiders will be Raiding exactly as the Aleph is the center piece of this game. I also have a hunch that like Uras-Beherit the Aleph is also alive.
You are right about the Aleph, but the planets will not become ashes just the way the core emits radiation makes it inhabitant. The spaceships can travel back to the broken planet to full their tanks. In other planets maybe there is no reason raiders use the Aleph in this way but only for respawn. The effects of the cards will take effect but not the Aleph bonus. In these open worlds more and more players guildmates or not can coop to survive.