Author Topic: Concept Weapon for Valeria  (Read 2696 times)

Alex2199

• View Profile
Concept Weapon for Valeria
on: June 03, 2019, 02:43:25 AM
Earlier today I was thinking about weapon ideas for my favorite characters. One being Valeria. I was also thinking of science terms as well today and remembered Meiosis and Mitosis. For those who don't know the term its the type of cell division that results in two daughter cells each having the same number and kind of chromosomes as the parent nucleus however Meiosis deals with plant life like spores while Mitosis is for human and other living tissue. Meiosis also splits two more after the previously split cells. Google for more info sense I am not a scientist.

That being said I think it would be cool if Valeria had a weapon were the bridge shoots out an orb that explodes and splits into in two other orbs that also explode when shot. Maybe having the second two orbs having less of a radius but more damage.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 02:47:47 AM by Alex2199 »

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Re: Concept Weapon for Valeria
Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 02:54:51 AM
omg someone should draw a design for this weapon. that sounds really cool.

Alex2199

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 04:26:00 AM
omg someone should draw a design for this weapon. that sounds really cool.

Thanks lol I would draw concept art for it but I'm a terrible artist. Also if anyone wants to tag in and think of how the weapon its self fires go right on ahead

buggy

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 11:51:25 AM
Earlier today I was thinking about weapon ideas for my favorite characters. One being Valeria. I was also thinking of science terms as well today and remembered Meiosis and Mitosis. For those who don't know the term its the type of cell division that results in two daughter cells each having the same number and kind of chromosomes as the parent nucleus however Meiosis deals with plant life like spores while Mitosis is for human and other living tissue. Meiosis also splits two more after the previously split cells. Google for more info sense I am not a scientist.

That being said I think it would be cool if Valeria had a weapon were the bridge shoots out an orb that explodes and splits into in two other orbs that also explode when shot. Maybe having the second two orbs having less of a radius but more damage.
Hi there!If you see the bridge emits different projectiles depends on Valeria's weapon. Except ''Whip'' the rest weapons could use your theory but in the way, the projectiles work it would be difficult to have time to shoot two projectiles the time you want to do it to make them more effective.

Alex2199

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 03, 2019, 03:13:11 PM

Hi there!If you see the bridge emits different projectiles depends on Valeria's weapon. Except ''Whip'' the rest weapons could use your theory but in the way, the projectiles work it would be difficult to have time to shoot two projectiles the time you want to do it to make them more effective.

This is why I imagine the player having to make a choice of shooting the left or right one not both. Although if they can manage to shoot both then good job to them