Author Topic: Need more ammo  (Read 3453 times)

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Need more ammo
on: June 01, 2019, 05:21:09 PM
Enemies are often dropping 10 ammo for Mikah(they drop 3/4 to Lycus) when it takes around that amount of bullets to kill one single 5th council grunt. Most of the time you can't CQC them because 2 enemies shooting at you are enough to take you down in matter of seconds, and I'm talking about Hades division here.

I liked the aspect of choosing my arena depending on the situation, shoot enemies if you want to stay on cover or hit them if you feel safe, but now I can't choose anymore since I'm short of bullets all the time. This is no Survival Horror, it's not like the balance of the game will break if the players have ammo, so what's the reason for this change?

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Re: Need more ammo
Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 05:53:05 PM
Yes I was also wondering, I experienced this yesterday with Alicia (but I played only one match, because of connection issues), most of the time I got only three or four bullets at a time (!!!). Please let this be just a bug, and not one of MSE's new forgettable features (except the new communication feature all others are unfortunately for the bin).

pululon

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 06:52:38 PM
I think is a bug, I was getting 5 or 6 with Shae and Ginebra, then while fighting Uras-berit I begin to have drops of 1240 ammo with Ginebra...

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 07:14:35 PM
I think is a bug, I was getting 5 or 6 with Shae and Ginebra, then while fighting Uras-berit I begin to have drops of 1240 ammo with Ginebra...

The way it is now engineers drop nothing, normal soldiers drop small packs and occasionally those ammo crates, and elites is unchanged. I have a bad feeling it's not a bug.

Uras' acolytes always dropped ammo on the thousands so I don't think it's abnormal behaviour there.

pululon

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 08:11:44 PM
The way it is now engineers drop nothing, normal soldiers drop small packs and occasionally those ammo crates, and elites is unchanged. I have a bad feeling it's not a bug.

Uras' acolytes always dropped ammo on the thousands so I don't think it's abnormal behaviour there.
Damn, that is awful T_T

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 01, 2019, 09:03:36 PM

Come on MSE, gimme a break! It always used to be one step forward and two steps back with the previous updates. These days, it's not even half a step forward, but certainly five steps back.
With all those #&%? descisions, e.g removed the leveling, aleph drops, ammo drops, raiders life limit an now limiting ammo???
What's next maybe a five minute time limit in each mission, at least you do not need to worry about to long lasting games anymore!
Oh Boy, my interest in the game is dwindling day by day!

Whitebleidd

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 01, 2019, 09:32:03 PM
Damn yea this ammo nerf hit hard, I’ve never had this level of ammo shortage before.

Sigh… why does it have to be headache after headache with updates on this game, they fuck up the flow of combat with aleph collection but at least ammo was fine, now we have to be running around like headless chicken after both aleph and ammo… it’s not like we needed even more incentives to cqc, in fact if I had any advice to give before this update, it would have been to cqc less, since I always see ppl overusing it and ignoring their weapon, now I guess there’s no choice.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 01, 2019, 09:51:53 PM
… since I always see ppl overusing it and ignoring their weapon, now I guess there’s no choice.

We always laugh about the Baby Harecs and Lycus who are trying to melee attack Dr. Kuzmann (In Shock), well, then I guess we have no choice either but to melee him ourselfs. Whether it helps or not *LOL*!

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: June 02, 2019, 01:49:18 AM
We always laugh about the Baby Harecs and Lycus who are trying to melee attack Dr. Kuzmann (In Shock), well, then I guess we have no choice either but to melee him ourselfs. Whether it helps or not *LOL*!

Maybe the good doctor will give us some ammo if we give him a good shake.