Author Topic: Harec's rare gun Ignis Fugit  (Read 4017 times)

Alex2199

• View Profile
Harec's rare gun Ignis Fugit
on: June 01, 2019, 04:54:07 PM
I built this weapon yesterday and am a little disappointed on the damage of his base shot. Granted only tested on fifth council enemies so far only doing 113 damage on headshots often taking three shots to kill one normal add. However I'm confused on the working of its gimmick.

Is it every time I get a headshot it gives me a round in the critical shot or do I have to kill an enemy to get the critical shot? I have gotten a headshot before and it gives me a critical bullet but sometimes I would get a headshot and it gives me nothing...Also I think they should change it to were while aiming you cant switch modes because I often try to zoom in and it switches to the critical shot.

Engelsgaard

• View Profile
Re: Harec's rare gun Ignis Fugit
Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 11:23:22 PM
since identity: every headshot (no need to kill) gives you a crit shot.
Put switch to crit bullet on another button then, I have scroll-wheel down for special.

The damage is alright, but I headshot ennemies fully charged and they survive. My aim is merciless, that should help. Also it might be worthwile going a bit for exterminator.

Right now I enjoy Doldren with Bloody Mary a bit more for such gameplay.

Alex2199

• View Profile
Re: Harec's rare gun Ignis Fugit
Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 12:08:59 AM
since identity: every headshot (no need to kill) gives you a crit shot.
Put switch to crit bullet on another button then, I have scroll-wheel down for special.

The damage is alright, but I headshot ennemies fully charged and they survive. My aim is merciless, that should help. Also it might be worthwile going a bit for exterminator.

Right now I enjoy Doldren with Bloody Mary a bit more for such gameplay.

I play with a controller. Imma work for cards that increase damage because. My build for it is hero killer maxed, caliber 2 away from maxed and dumped the rest in exterminator.