Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 3258 times)

Whatever

• View Profile
Deleted
on: June 01, 2019, 05:43:25 AM
I wanted this game to be good but now it’s just a pile of bad decisions and poor choices played out over the same 17 levels.

New wound state is so short it may as well not be there.
Picking up aleph - not fun
Picking up ammo - not fun
Same 17 levels - boring
Unnecessary difficult spikes - not fun
Weapons that are not viable in any scenario - pointless
Matchmaking - grotty
MMR - perhaps the worst, yet most persistent bad choice made

I can’t be arsed with it.

It’s not anywhere near as much fun as it should be and this is a result of a selection of wide decisions and changes made to the game that, frustratingly, are not the correct changes that should have been made.

Honestly, if you still get some modicum if enjoyment out of this game then good for you but I would rather spend my time on something that actually isn’t antagonising, irritating and unfair.

Bye.

Velgeder

• View Profile
Re: Deleted
Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 07:05:25 AM
See ya next week or tomorrow

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 11:27:26 AM
thats what i was thinking

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 12:07:50 PM
Somebody call short guy Alvarez,we lost another one. This cycle has to be broken :)

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 01:06:05 PM
Be that as it may, but on many points (s)he is unfortunately right.

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 01, 2019, 05:44:54 PM
Forum dwellers will "meme" on the guy, but he's right. There's a lot of bad decisions being made on this game, and when you're about to get used to them they implement another one worse than before.

That stupid "Team up or die" is barely any improvement, taking your time to type on the Steam chat is way more dynamic than that worthless command wheel, just put text chat already, at least for groups. The new ammo drops are a joke, they give you barely any ammo forcing you to fist fight enemies all the time.

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 01, 2019, 10:23:30 PM
Forum dwellers will "meme" on the guy, but he's right. There's a lot of bad decisions being made on this game, and when you're about to get used to them they implement another one worse than before.

That stupid "Team up or die" is barely any improvement, taking your time to type on the Steam chat is way more dynamic than that worthless command wheel, just put text chat already, at least for groups. The new ammo drops are a joke, they give you barely any ammo forcing you to fist fight enemies all the time.
Depending on the ammo drop you picked up, i find that the ammo snippers drop is like 5 bullets but i get full restock off of grunts and elites other than sniper. Also meme the addiction to this game is fun, we hate but love the game

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: June 02, 2019, 02:20:11 AM
Depending on the ammo drop you picked up, i find that the ammo snippers drop is like 5 bullets but i get full restock off of grunts and elites other than sniper. Also meme the addiction to this game is fun, we hate but love the game
The grunts keep giving 4 ammo for Alicia and Lycus, so I don't know what's happening.