Author Topic: Communication feedback and General questions  (Read 3115 times)

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Communication feedback and General questions
on: May 31, 2019, 10:45:44 PM
I only did a few missions with the new communication system and I have to say, I love it but it took a little getting used to, what with accidentally saying can someone get the switch and they say yes when you mean to say ill get it cause I’m right in front of it. That being said I found myself when in a leadership role seeing whats available and which command should I be inputting right now and much to my surprise, when sending it out correctly my teams in various missions (With random players) began listening and giving there own initiatives which often lead to a very smooth mission.

Also on a little side note was the "Group up" command removed?
Well that aside I noticed other important Commands and initiatives were missing such as:
*When carrying a Canister on short Fused or noticing someone carrying it you can say (Command) Defend the Canister or Defend me while I transport the Canister.

When going out to collect Aleph for the Monolith: "Guard the Monolith from the Looters" or I'm going to Guard the monolith"

*And when taking down the final barrier on a Low Blow you can say "I'll attack the Grunts" or Someone Take Care of the Grunts!" so the rest of the team can focus on shooting the barrier.

*When you have 5x Aleph and are heading to an extractor to blow it up you see a Shae shooting at it and you want to say “STOP” or “Don’t Shoot the Extractor”

Also, When an Antagonist is in your mission the Communications tab get a little tighter. Seeing that I thought maybe that’s why there isn’t too many commands but then I thought about other games and there solutions to this problem.

In a now retired game, Paragon had a communication system where it opened up categories on a wheel that lead to more in depth forms of communications. One for enemies and there activities, allies and giving them warnings, forms of compliments and so on.

Apex legends has an Amazing ping system where you hover over an object, enemy in the distance or what ever and and a wheel opens up that gives out “Vocal” commentary on what it is you want to say which is heard by all allies.

It would be great to hear our Raiders actually talk outside of those intercoms. You can input your going after the Elites with Ginebra and have her say something like “I’m not used to chasing after men but a jobs a job.”

Angeles2099

• View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Re: Communication feedback and General questions
Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 10:50:00 PM
Also I forgot to mention can we implement a way to request to take a leadership from others and if they don't respond it will be taken. I say this cause when it lands on a new player they don't know what the Icon means and when in a mission they not once use it to even let out a single thumbs up.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 10:57:04 PM by Angeles2099 »

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 01:15:48 AM
It would be awesome to have Apex's ping system with the character's personalities in intercom.

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 04:38:29 PM
I wish there was a "Spread out" command. I'm tired of getting shocked by my own teammates.

Angeles2099

• View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 07:58:38 PM
Oh yeah that's another good command/Initiative