Author Topic: Patch Notes 15  (Read 5759 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Patch Notes 15
on: May 31, 2019, 12:46:13 PM
The Team-up or Die update is now available, so here are all the changes and bug fixes included in this update.

NEW COMMUNICATION SYSTEM

Team play is extremely important in Spacelords and players need better communication tools than they have now. At the same time, Spacelords is committed to be a cross-platform, language-barrier free, harassment-proof game. This is why we've implemented a new, deeper and more flexible communication system.

INITIATIVES

- Communication messages have been renamed as Initiatives. They are written in a more literal way to better represent what players are going to do next.

- There will be two types of initiatives: generic ones ("I'm going for ammo") and mission-specific ("I'm going to defend the Protector").

- When a player chooses an initiative, an icon of his/her character will appear under that initiative in his/her teammates respective panels.

TEAM LEADER

A new team leader figure has been implemented. At the beginning of the match one of the players will be selected by the system to be the leader. This player can either accept or decline the leadership. If they decline, the leadership will pass to another player.

- Leaders will have the option to send orders to their team, these orders can be accepted by any other member of the team.

- Each order can only be accepted by one player, and each player can only have one order accepted at the same time.

- At the end of the match, non-leaders can "thumbs-up" the leader to congratulate them. The leader will gain Status* for each "thumb-up" received.

The initiative and order flow will show up to all Raiders in their interfaces, so everyone will know what objectives and tasks are their teammates doing.

*Status Coins players obtain when leveling up and in the Adventure have been reduced. Instead, leaders will receive more Status at the end of the match when they receive the teammates' approval.

SPACELORDS TRIAL

Recruiting a new Spacelord is one of the most important decisions players will have to make in their time in Spacelords. We want players to have all the necessary information when deciding which Spacelord they will recruit next. Now that the player has all the necessary tools, we've given up on feeding the decision for them with pricing and level requirements, groups of four Spacelords each will share the same level requirement and price instead.

TRIAL SYSTEM

We've implemented a character trial system. Players will now be able to play for a limited time with any Raider that is available for recruitment. When the trial period expires, players can choose another -or the same- Raider to start a new trial.

- Trials have no cost.

- Spacelords on trial will have their default weapons and Cards equipped.

- Spacelords on trial cannot be modified: Blueprints cannot be built, cards cannot be drawn.

- Blueprints you acquire for a Spacelord in trial will be usable when the character is recruited.

CHARACTER GROUPS

- Group 1 (level 4 // 25000 gold each): Hans, Kuzmann, Shae, H.I.V.E.

- Group 2 (level 18 // 90000 gold each): Mikah, Ginebra, Doldren, Rak.

- Group 3 (level 33 // 180000 gold each): Ayana, Loaht, Iune, Schneider.

- Valeria and Aneska will remain ungrouped, but they have decreased their level requirements to 44 and 48, respectively.

LAST CHANCE PHASE

Most matches last for 15 minutes or less. Win or lose, this is a healthy behaviour for any mission. A small number of matches, however, get stuck in a situation where neither side can win or lose. These matches have a considerable number of survive phases. Some of these can be rememberable epic victories, but more often than not, they feel drawn-out and exhausting. These relatively small number of matches were skewing mission balance too much. Too many adjustments had to be made around this problem to make sure the occurrence was kept low, which impacted our ability to focus the balance on the enjoyment of the majority.

We've implemented the "Last Chance" phase: a new stage where the match will end as a defeat if the Raiders lose all their lives.

- Matches are now limited to two Survive Phases.

- After the second Survive, the match will enter in the "Last Chance" Phase.

- During the Last Chance phase, Raiders will keep respawning and losing lives. When the Raiders lose their last life, the game will be over.

- Decreased Raiders' lives from 16/16/16/... to 16/12/8 when playing against an Antagonist.

- Decreased Raiders' lives from 10/10/10/... to 16/12/8 when not playing against an Antagonist.

- Mission difficulty has been re-adjusted accordingly.

GAMEPLAY

WOUNDED STATE

The wounded state has been reviewed to be more forgiving:

- It takes 2.5 seconds without receiving damage to recover from wounded (from 5.5 seconds).

- Character control is increased overall (faster turns, shorter animations when entering wounded).

- The amount of health with players recover from wounded has been decreased to 25% of the character's total health pool (from 50%).

ANTAGONIST SPAWN ZONES

Antagonist spawn zones have been enlarged in Hanging by a Thread, In Shock, Destroyer of Worlds, A Fistful of Sand, Short-Fused and The Enemy Within.

AMMO DROPS

- Ammo drops are now only pickable by human players, AI enemies/allies just walk through by them without being able to pick them.

WEAPONS

HAREC

- Decreased Easter Egg's mine damage (-15%)

LOAHT

- Decreased Popcorns' damage (-20%)

- Popcorns' grenades no longer do push.

- Decreased Bubble Gum's damage (-10%)

VALERIA

- Removed Earthing's recoil.

KONSTANTIN

- All Gatlings now shoot some bullets while gaining speed.

- Now O.Shtorm bullets pierce enemies.

- Now the bullets from each Hornet HH3's shooting mode have different types of bounce.

ANESKA

- Invicta projectiles can now be detonated through enemies.

CARDS

HADES DIVISON

- Decreased Integrity's damage reduction from 30% to 20%

- Increased Integrity's duration from 2s to 6s

- Increased Hard's damage reduction from 30% to 35%

- Decreased Hard's duration from 4s to 3s

BUG FIXING

- Fixed a bug where DLC "Starter Pack" was not giving some Blueprints properly (missing Blueprints will be returned to those users who already bought the DLC).

- Fixed a bug where sometimes Antagonists respawned under the ground.

- Fixed a bug where Aequilibrium events were not registering properly.

- Fixed several bugs were some bullet trails' position were not appearing correctly.

PlayStation Plus

PS Plus subscribers will receive 80000 Gold for Spacelords every month.

kingjamson

• View Profile
Re: Patch Notes 15
Reply #1 on: April 06, 2023, 12:42:09 PM
You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog.   Zonnepanelen Westerlo

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 06, 2023, 12:49:19 PM
I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.   Zonnepanelen Limburg

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 06, 2023, 02:32:46 PM
Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post.   Zonnepanelen Antwerpen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 06, 2023, 02:36:09 PM
Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic.   Zonnepanelen Hasselt

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 06, 2023, 08:10:50 PM
I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance.   Zonnepanelen Geel

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 06, 2023, 08:16:43 PM
I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.   Zonnepanelen Leuven

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 06, 2023, 08:29:18 PM
You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog.   Zonnepanelen Leuven

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 06, 2023, 08:31:23 PM
I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . .   Zonnepanelen Limburg

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: April 06, 2023, 08:44:28 PM
I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this..   Zonnepanelen Antwerpen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 06, 2023, 09:06:27 PM
Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming.   Zonnepanelen Lummen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: April 06, 2023, 09:08:55 PM
The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article.   Zonnepanelen Lummen