Author Topic: The New Team-Up or Die Update is out!  (Read 4793 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
The New Team-Up or Die Update is out!
on: May 31, 2019, 12:43:52 PM

Independent development studio MercurySteam launched today Team-Up or Die, the third milestone in Spacelords’ Roadmap, adding demand-driven features meant to improve player communication in its coop games. This awaited update is now available for all PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows 10 and PC Steam players of MercurySteam’s Free to Play shooter.

The new Communication System introduces the figure of the Team Leader, who can issue orders to the rest of the team. Players can accept those orders, but can also propose other initiatives, and evaluate their leader’s performance with a “thumbs-up” at the end of the match.

Along with this new and useful communication tool, MercurySteam is adding another highly demanded feature to Spacelords: the Character Trial. Players can now play with unrecruited characters for a limited amount of time and decide if they want to acquire them before investing Gold –Spacelords’ in-game currency– in unlocking them. The character recruiting tiers have also been simplified, with players now being able to recruit 4 new characters instead of one after hitting a certain level.

“The arrival of Team-up or Die implies better communication between new players and veterans who can now mentor them,” commented Enric Álvarez, Game Director. “Spacelords’ players have also expressed their desire to try Characters before recruiting them, and we have made good to our word of listening to our community when adding new features to the game.”

Watch the trailer and discover the 3 game changing features included in the Team-Up or Die update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vW_SiKVmGw

See you on the Broken Planet!

kingjamson

• View Profile
Re: The New Team-Up or Die Update is out!
Reply #1 on: March 08, 2023, 01:49:44 PM
Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging,   Zonnepanelen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 08, 2023, 01:52:49 PM
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one.   Zonnepanelen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 08, 2023, 01:55:10 PM
I think it could be more general if you get a football sports activity   Thuisbatterij

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 08, 2023, 01:57:44 PM
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me.   Zonnepanelen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 08, 2023, 02:00:32 PM
Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly.   Zonnepanelen kopen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 08, 2023, 02:06:12 PM
I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.   Thuisbatterij kopen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: March 08, 2023, 02:08:48 PM
Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks   Zonnepanelen 2023

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: March 08, 2023, 02:11:22 PM
I think it could be more general if you get a football sports activity   Zonnepanelen Limburg

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: March 08, 2023, 02:13:20 PM
I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.   Zonnepanelen installateur

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: March 08, 2023, 02:16:09 PM
I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.   Thuisbatterij zonnepanelen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: March 08, 2023, 02:25:06 PM
Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.   TIER-1 Zonnepanelen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: March 08, 2023, 02:27:08 PM
The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Limburg