Author Topic: Shorten Wounded Time  (Read 1410 times)

Lehi

• View Profile
Shorten Wounded Time
on: May 29, 2019, 10:39:05 PM
People concern about Sudden Death, but I rather consider short wound time becomes a cancer.

MSE plans to implement not only Sudden Death, but also short wounded state, from 5.5 sec to 2.5 sec in Patch Note 15.

I thought if sudden death is a buff for the game and antag, the short wounded state is a buff for raiders. However, I quickly realized, that's not true...

This is buff for Harec and Locals. However, antag benefit from this patch mostly.

First of all, MSE should remove abnegation card if apply this patch.

2nd idea is, MSE better make skill unavailable to use for short time after recovering from wounded state.

3rd is, MSE do not have to make this universal, but a feature for certain divisions, like wardogs or hades.

4th is, MSE can make this patch applicable to Raiders only. (I prefer this. So, sudden death can balance it out.)

The key to win as antag is a skill to disengage before and during a CQC(Because you won't survive if 2 or more try to grab you.) and cross fire(each shot can cause 30+ damages while you only have 60-140 life usually.).

Now, which raiders have this ability? Harec, Alicia, Hans, Rak, Ginebra, Ayana, and Konstantin. Especially, Harec with Executioner, Alicia with sassy/acrobatic, Hans with any card, Rak with speedy time cards, Ginebra with some healing card, Ayana with Makillium, and Konstantin with Tolchok are difficult to deal with.
(Mikah is removed because she still rely on CQC to take down enemies.)

For those who shown above can be even more difficult to deal with because you need to take them down with shots, but at an instant moment, they recover and they run away.

Since Antags are minority, I consider it's risky to add some change to favor them.

From Patch Note 15:

WOUNDED STATE

The wounded state has been reviewed to be more forgiving:

- It takes 2.5 seconds without receiving damage to recover from wounded (from 5.5 seconds).

- Character control is increased overall (faster turns, shorter animations when entering wounded).

- The amount of health with players recover from wounded has been decreased to 25% of the character's total health pool (from 50%).
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 10:42:40 PM by Lehi »