Author Topic: hacker ddos, and need whait 5 minutes because this???  (Read 2458 times)

nod6778

• View Profile
And again, im antagonist, kill enemy team, host leave and new host rare in media res, get schneider and go to point all  her team cant doing nothing, me cant doing nothing, bots cant doing nothing but her  go and complete mision whit >999 ping this is right? the ddos work for this game only for win?...

Whitebleidd

• View Profile
Re: hacker ddos, and need whait 5 minutes because this???
Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 12:04:47 AM
1st, if u had been ddos I don’t think you would have been able to stick around and see the mission continue at 999 ping, sounds more like host lag, intentional or not, who knows…

2nd, I’m trying real hard here, but I still can’t manage to shed a single tear for an antag that failed to ruin someone else’s mission…

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 03:33:32 AM
2nd, I’m trying real hard here, but I still can’t manage to shed a single tear for an antag that failed to ruin someone else’s mission…

Finally someone who understands. Antags have infinite lives, they lose nothing from failing and their entire reason to exist is to waste people's time. I can't believe antagonists have the balls to complain about anything that goes wrong with their mission.

Engelsgaard

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 10:40:54 PM
Antags are playing the game as intended. Raiders intentionally interfering with the bandwith to get an advantage would be an offense to the intended gameplay.

However it's unlikely to be punished here, unless they use special software or something. Try to record it next time, then you have a better chance. Or just accept your fate and hope for a better game next time.

I was (as raider) in such a group where they host-switched when they were loosing. They denied it, I blocked them on steam, after the third time it happened.

nod6778

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 27, 2019, 01:01:06 AM
Hi
Sorry me bad english

I see the mision bad, all cant move but raiders win and im cant doing nothing, is true antagonist dont lost nothing and is  a troll, but im on 80% of me games whit antagonist im friendly antagnonist only play this mode for farm cards and if raiders team dont have brain and continued kill me  then im kill all.

this is issue whit security, example im whit party, im host, because game dont have dedicated server, im start sniffer, get 4 ips, 3 from me team and 1 from antagnonist, im click alt - f4 and re join game, host was changed whit antagonist ip only need  attack whit ddos  this ip then im have lot of lag but antagonist really cant play, my team complete mision alone and win.

im repeat  80% of my games  how antagonist im frendly and im lost this games, is ok for me but if raiders continues killing me then im need kill raiders.

but this is security fail, hackers can use it for more not only ddos.

Regards