Author Topic: Aneska's place.  (Read 2640 times)

Skyline

• View Profile
Aneska's place.
on: May 19, 2019, 04:13:46 PM
Began to play Aneska couple of days ago for the reason that nobody play her.
Well and because of two reasons which you should not mention.
My observations:

So her Mech:
1) Vulnerability to beholders.
Three levels practically disappear.
It is sure there are players who do not use it at all, but I tell about other level a game at present.
-It is not sure about absolute immunity, - give it at least more time before it is split, but not + one second ofc.

2) "Cast time" for summon/unsummon ,-remove one of them and make instantly (like Cute boy's drone or Ginebra puma form enter) It will allow serious players to play more actively, but not just to put it and sometimes to use abilities. on 60+MMR you cant spend dat second and survive:)

3) Microblade.
Microblade damage not enought for kill running from it is far the engineer through Mech at the same time he successfully activates the terminal and tank all damage from Mech.
This is very complex.As Aneska player ama be very happy if you rise microblade damage (10% for example) but i rly sure this situation BCS:

4) Mech melee splash aoe is fucking absurd !
 Even if microblade do 30 damage to single target regular mob and strike ever second -splash do 6-7 damage to same mob and strike one time per 5 second,-wtf rly just remove dat move .No cc(like knockbak) ,No dmg.  If mob or antagonist come in 5 meters to the mech-you only real reason unsummon..so dumb.

5) Mech Hp and Heal.
Just one regular mob is enought for kill em from distances but in this game a billions of mobs everytime.U cant manage his Hp even if permanent shoot in Mech. +30 hp per shot-you are worst healer for your pet :) Change the sizes Heal in percentage like one shot +5-10%, not flat 30 hp.

6)Barrage animation
i use only Atlas atm,other weapons later so about barrage:
Animation is too long.
When you activate smoke grenade mech stop do any and begin barrage,after 2 sec bordbadment begins ,mech still shooting ,and when borbadment end ....mech still Shooting and only after he stop and begins to do something else. like cut 2-3 second of this shooting animation one million rocket is enought ,no reason fire two millions of them considering that only 20 reach bombardment zone.

7) Borbadment Damage
I so understood that the main counter of this ability control, but the fact that using it you cannot even kill one unit in  pack from 4-5 regular mob standing in bombing epicenter... depresses. 10-12 dmg from each rocket considering a zone of defeat one-two gets at best and rare(and ofc if you or teammates shoot em)... you do not consider it very poorly, considering that there is a card for activation of which it is necessary to kill at least two?

Atlas G-620

1) 3 bullets is not enought for killing MMR 55+ Hades regular mob.
Just add one to chamber (not sure about 2)

2) Range...U cant reach Marmelade or Valeria boss from edge But there like Just like ONE fucking centimeter (These are 0.3 inches, I am not confident in what distances are measured in Spain:) ) Same situation level 3-1 (ayana) on thrid stage u cant reach machinegun point from cover and again just 1 centimeter.
I talk about add like 3-5% range for this weapon be Awesome.

3) Bullet velocity.
Hans jetpack, Alicia's Jump. Ninja running regular mobs (when they just run like a flash and sometime down in the end ) hurt so hard.
You create weapon customization like
-reload speed
-Fire rate
But as well u create dynamic (R&R still OP!) so mb its time to create parameter like dynamic but with reload speed and velocity speed and add to Atlas g 620 instead quick reload ? 

So Dear MSE hope you will distract from improvement of game shop and you will find time for consideration and balancing  this character.

Omega_Man

• View Profile
Re: Aneska's place.
Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 06:34:42 PM
Aneska feels like a weaker character to me, but I still use her a lot mainly because I really like how she looks. Cool and sexy.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 01:21:22 AM
ADD:
20% BONUS damage near mech Is not enought for bet on it.
like 70 dmg standart shot 84 near mech...
In It there is no sense to play from this ability ATM ,Mech absolutely not Mobile with dat halflife summon/unsummon so u cant use this "perk" directly now.
Rise this Up a bit give ppls consider the possibility to directionally use this "little bonus".
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 01:23:03 AM by Skyline »

PROFESSSOR-DEPRY1

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 01:52:48 PM

It probably won't happen for at least another 3-6 months especially with "identity update" aka give us more of your money, and them working on sooma. so until then, she'll continue to be the Dan Hibiki  of space lords glad  to see another Aneska main lol

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 09:53:08 AM
Agreed. Aneska is F tier right now. And with the new update coming up and antagonists numbers bound to increase she is really an impractical choice in PvP. You are only hindering your team by playing her. The game is no longer about playing what characters you find fun to play. It's about playing what characters that are optimal in PvP. This means at least a 3rd of the cast is obsolete. Aneska being the last one on that list.

If the mech is immobile it should be a threat, like Kuzzman's trap. If MSE is going tomake a summon/unsummon time then make the mech strong and dangerous. if the mech is kept weak and ignorable then it merits no summon/unsommon time because it's not really a threat.

I say keep summon time just make the Mech to 60 damage on strike and 30 on AoE. OR leave damage the same and give it a lot more health, this way it can at least be a tank. But right now it is neither a damage dealing special, a tank or even a crowd control stun special, it's just a glorified paperweight that just offers a missile barrage and causes a self stun on summon and unsummon.