Author Topic: Aneska weapons are horrible ...  (Read 3410 times)

Hyde354

• View Profile
Aneska weapons are horrible ...
on: May 21, 2019, 04:17:58 PM
Aneska weapons are horrible and need to be concerted.

1- The Atlas G-620 deals damage to Aneska, how can this? I shoot, the projectile hits my ally, bursts, and deals damage to Aneska and does no damage to my ally. I end up committing suicide because of this. The bombing is also inflicting damage on Aneska.

2- Invicta is totally unplayable in controller. The spheres cause little damage. It is no use firing multiple spheres at once because they do little damage.
The sphere should explode without the need to aim at them, just by pressing the button. That big fireball also deals damage to Aneska, that's horrible.

3- Ionizer k-32 is very weak and slow.

I'm sorry, I'm using a translator.

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Re: Aneska weapons are horrible ...
Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 06:12:07 PM
Watch hihsasuke's vids about her. You might learn how to use them. They're not bad.

Hyde354

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 08:37:41 PM
Watch hihsasuke's vids about her. You might learn how to use them. They're not bad.
I had already attended. It is still without Aneska logic to suffer damage from their own weapons. And the community agrees that it needs improvement. And the Invicta weapon no one is using because she's an aberration.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 10:27:06 PM
Actually getting hit by your own weapons is very common:
*Most, if not all of Hans' weapons hurt himself if not careful.
*All of Loahts for obvious reasons.
*Valeria's Little Girl, and Earthing I Believe.

I wouldn't stress the self damage all that much. The Altas isn't so bad otherwise. As for the Ionizer, It doesnt have as strong of a kick as the Altas but the Damage it can do with consecutive hits out does the Altas.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 11:12:48 PM
… They're not bad, …

… but not really good either.

I mean Aneska looks cool, the idea (and only the idea) of her mech is great, but why should someone voluntarily torment himself (e.g. using the invicta, where you have to study mathematics in order to use it efficiently), if someone can just simply choose another raider with a weapon to be used more easily and MOST IMPORTANTLY, more efficient?

Why is she hardly ever chosen? Because gameplay-wise the character is simply lacking in every way and is in dire needs of changes.

I mean her weapons are already difficult enough to use anyway, then you should not be able to shoot yourself in the foot, at least.  ;)

Hyde354

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 12:37:56 AM
Shot deals damage to Aneska, but does not deal damage to allies. The ally passes in front and the shot picks at him, bursts and deals damage to Aneska. It makes no sense to me.

Mech is only for distraction.

Few people play with Aneska. Nobody plays with the Invicta weapon.

I hope they change, because she's really cool. Aneska has a lot of potential.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 22, 2019, 01:11:18 AM
Be Nice guyz; Best Aneska player in a world here (Don't judge me just deal with it :D)

-Atlas selfdmg bcs teammate So OP.
-If u target by wardogs hunt-U cant kill em when they close bcs your atlas kill you first...very much it is not convenient.
-You cant kill Hades regular on 60+mmr even with 3 direct shot.
-"Bullet" velocity so slow for killing running mobs.
-Range so bad for many content.
-Borbadment (alt fire) Nice cc but crap damage and self cc and damage as well-hard to use in "danger situatuions"
-Disrespect creator of this gun-why reloading animation 1/1 Ginebra's Bogen?

Ionizer it is more universal and more or less balanced except for the moment that sometimes when firing at the ionized opponent there no bonus damage. Mech Ionizing work a bit strange as well.
Alternate fire Void zone become area of damage not always...i not use this weapon only bcs totaly random and cant controll "course of war".

Invicta: Just ignore dat crap, there is no chance realize it well.
Sometimes conceived it will turn out but it do not cost that.
Even on 5% of mmr the player has no so much time to realize this stupid mechanics,-this weapon need full rework ,no reason buff/nerf this gun like add 100500% damage ,-anyway dat be a crap. Plus Ginebra alrdy have ricochet gun.

But Aneska have second biggest boobs in a game so ... Play hard,play well :)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 01:25:22 AM by Skyline »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 30, 2019, 10:13:53 AM
Aneska weapons are horrible and need to be concerted.

1- The Atlas G-620 deals damage to Aneska, how can this? I shoot, the projectile hits my ally, bursts, and deals damage to Aneska and does no damage to my ally. I end up committing suicide because of this. The bombing is also inflicting damage on Aneska.

2- Invicta is totally unplayable in controller. The spheres cause little damage. It is no use firing multiple spheres at once because they do little damage.
The sphere should explode without the need to aim at them, just by pressing the button. That big fireball also deals damage to Aneska, that's horrible.

3- Ionizer k-32 is very weak and slow.

I'm sorry, I'm using a translator.

the best thing you can do is not ever play her. The data will flow into MSE and they will see the pick rate and win rate. Stop playing her because you think she's cool. This will only keep her lame and weak. If enough people stop playing her it will be undeniable that she sucks. hopefully this will inspire them to make her a viable pick.