Author Topic: Nerf toxic metas  (Read 2287 times)

bronzegriff09

• View Profile
Nerf toxic metas
on: May 18, 2019, 12:49:22 AM
Raks starting weapon, Valerias whole kit, and schneiders absurd dps need to be nerfed substantiallly. Especially paired up, i cant think of a worse thing to deal with than the inability to move without getting slaughtered as antagonist. Im getting fed up with how awful it is playing as antagonist because of strong imbalance to favor pve when pvp can happen at any time.

Engelsgaard

• View Profile
Re: Nerf toxic metas
Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 07:57:31 AM
may I recommend to watch some antag streams on twitch (links are on discord normally) to see how to counter such teams?
You're not wrong, that they are a pain, but a win is possible.

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 07:13:37 PM
How y'all look complaining about Schneider's damage

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 10:23:20 AM
How y'all look complaining about Schneider's damage

Killerball is a bit to strong against players. It's not like Novera, Hatchet, Hornet, Lichbogen, Atlas, Heaven's Bane, Javalin, Eager, well...a LOt of weapon, except the other handful of OP weapons, can one shot and wound in a HUGE AoE multiple enemies all at once. I've seen this weapon used to spawn lock players and antags alike. It's pretty fucking cheap. But, MSE isn't really concerned with weapon balance. We still have Tolchock, Shepard, Ignis, Shakura, Legacy, Last wish and Sha Du wreaking havock in PvP and they nerf Popcorns and have weapons in dire need of a buff like ALL of aneska's weapons.