Author Topic: Weapon Skins Are Nullifying Weapon Forge Stats  (Read 3092 times)

bronzegriff09

• View Profile
Weapon Skins Are Nullifying Weapon Forge Stats
on: May 16, 2019, 09:27:15 AM
Until this gets fixed there is literally no point in buying gun skins as it is only penalizing you for spending. Way to shoot yourselves in the foot MercurySteam

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Re: Weapon Skins Are Nullifying Weapon Forge Stats
Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 01:57:23 PM
Hello bronzegriff09,

Would you please provide us some data (username, platform, which weapon are you using, etc) in order to investigate this issue?

Thank you very much in advance.

bronzegriff09

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 11:12:07 PM
Absolutely, so me and some friends tested this individually to make sure. To current knowledge this bug is affecting harec, alicia, doldren, and hive on all weapons. Platform PS4. What im assuming is causing this problem is that the game is registering the skins as separate weapons and because of that its giving it forge rank 0 while equipped.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 11:14:21 PM by bronzegriff09 »

SniffaXxX

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 12:35:41 AM
Hey there! I’d like to add that I’ve purchased Hans’ weapon skin and I’ve noticed I don’t get my bounty hunter bonus when using it. Hope to see this fixed soon so I can show off that spicy pepper in game 🌶

bronzegriff09

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 18, 2019, 04:14:48 AM
Hey there! I’d like to add that I’ve purchased Hans’ weapon skin and I’ve noticed I don’t get my bounty hunter bonus when using it. Hope to see this fixed soon so I can show off that spicy pepper in game 🌶
If you have weapon skins for the other characters can you test them. This needs to be figured out gotta have my swag

Addy253

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 19, 2019, 10:36:48 AM
can confirm did some testing myself and have a video with evidence longstory short i started a thread without realising there was one already going. i ran bounty/affiliation mainly with alicia on eager or painkiller ran a faction boost with the painkiller and skin equipped then another without and got my additional 36.0 boost without the skin. i also have the astral skin for iune but not getting the 17.0 boost with the skin on that weapon too, the video i posted on my original thread with said bug in question il leave below

https://youtu.be/8xyj8NH9Zts