Author Topic: Antagonist optional missions  (Read 131 times)

Brewwonder

• View Profile
Antagonist optional missions
on: May 14, 2019, 01:43:02 AM
I enjoy sweaty missions against a dozen pve enemies and an antag, but I have noticed a drastic uptick in the number of Antags out there. When Im trying to get a blueprint to lvl up a character I dont normally play, its punishing to run into a lvl 200 antag that one shots you. Most missions Ive played lately have ended with the others in the group quitting. Antag missions should either be opt in, or lvl restricted. A lvl 10 newbie shouldnt be grouped with a lvl 200 Antag. I just think it will turn new playets away before they can get a feel for the game. It sucks to spend 20-30 min foghting it out only to have others quit the mission or worse disconnect.

MeleeMaster

• View Profile
Re: Antagonist optional missions
Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 04:17:49 AM

For real, I was playing in a group with two friends, we were all above rank 1 and the difficulty of the mission was more than 50, nothing wrong with that. The thing is, we got paired with a baby Harec who couldn't shoot to save his life(literally), and that happened in two missions. How does this works?

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 12:10:34 PM
Hi! :)

So, if we take a closer look to the Roadmap:

We're currently getting ready some systems for newcomer players's first matches so they are able to understand missions and mechanics better. Some of those features should be released along with the Rewards Galore update :)

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 03:01:46 PM
Hi! :)

So, if we take a closer look to the Roadmap:

We're currently getting ready some systems for newcomer players's first matches so they are able to understand missions and mechanics better. Some of those features should be released along with the Rewards Galore update :)
You still don't seem to understand what the problem is. This won't change a single thing.