Author Topic: What happens to the blueprints we unlock during the monthly progress?  (Read 3095 times)

Omega_Man

• View Profile
So far Ive unlocked 3 commons and two rare weapon blueprints after this new update, through the new monthly progression system.
Are these unlocks allocated to random characters? If so, can I tell which ones? Maybe we can choose which characters use the blueprints?
Does anyone here know?

Thanks

LoganMaze

• View Profile
same question i had, hope they answer soon.

Solosmoke

• View Profile
I was looking forward to finding out at the end of the month how this was going to work. I've "accrued" 6 common, 4 rare, 12 xp boosts nd 135k so far but sadly, with the way the game is between insane grinding requirements, the awful new mechanics in the new update regarding aleph and such, I just don't see myself playing this by the end of May. In fact, given the length of time it takes for matchmaking only to say "One of the players failed to respond" or whatever it is, it's possible I'll have uninstalled it by the end of May at this rate.

MSE_Ojuel

• MercurySteam
    • View Profile
I know! :) Not because I knew beforehand, but because I just asked. :(

So, back to topic, this is how it works: when the month ends you'll recieve random BPs for characters you already own.

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
I know! :) Not because I knew beforehand, but because I just asked. :(

So, back to topic, this is how it works: when the month ends you'll recieve random BPs for characters you already own.
Thank you,

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
… when the month ends you'll recieve random BPs for characters you already own.

Hopefully duplicates are not possible (as long as I have free bp-slots)!? Please, they're not, are they?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 08:48:10 AM by B30 »

Omega_Man

• View Profile
Ok thanks. At least now I know.
I'd have preferred to get the blueprints as soon as I earn them, but I'll have to be patient.